• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you remember your first win?

Lis

Career
Reaction score
That was nearly 1500 wins ago. :p I wish I could remember, I'm sure it would be interesting.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
SG1 back in the beta when Deathmatch started with only 2 people, I used to team up with a friend of mine and somehow the last remaining player died by falling down or something like that. In the Deathmatch my friend tried to run away from me so he got killed by the lightning :p

SaderMC

Tribute
Reaction score
I was a death match bow spamming and I think he was low and he set him self on fire.

Euphoric

Spectator
Reaction score
My first win was in zone 85 playing with friends (team of 3) we go to dm and my friends do a 1v1 and then i clean up (1/120+)

ShadyGamerX

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright so I got my first win when there was a glitch that on certain maps, such as Breeze Island 2, some players were invisible to each others and basically it was a 1v1 deathmatch and I was invisible to my opponent :3

Spitzify

Career
Reaction score
I got my first win on US Breeze Island back in early 2013. I was the biggest nub there was not knowing that sprint jumping was a thing I use to play with the arrow keys and scroll. I had full leather and a wooden axe, I was on the bridge and a full iron guy was chasing me I knocked him off and before I knew it I was in DM with a full leather guy. I burned that guy to death with Flint n steel and won the game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci