• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you remember your first win?

K

KiDD

Technically, my first win wasn't my first win. My first account (which is long lost) I had 50/941 (I was addicted, but wasn't the best player lol) or something like that, and I barely recall the first win. I bought this account Aug. 12, 2013 for stats reasons (saw Huahwi had created a YT channel, wanted better stats), and my first win was 1/9 or something. I believe I got my first win a bit after I purchased the account.

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
Mine was on Demon's Breeze. I was afk the whole game and most of the players died in lava. I had no armor or a weapon. When I got back to my PC I there was 2 players left and then after a minute I won.

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Mine was on SG4, on my brother's account. It took me many months and over 200 games to get my first win xD... (It was a cleanup too lol)

Halo_0

Career
Reaction score
Because I played back in 2012 where everyone sucked, I won fairly quickly on SG1. I remember just hiding in a tree the whole game and when deathmatch came, I just hit this guy a few times and he died. Wasn't sure if I won at the time...

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I had about 400-500 games played at the time, and my first win came on SG4 in October 2012 c:

MomSaysDressWarm

Survivor
Reaction score
It was back in 2012 on breeze. after months of playing sg1, sg2, sg3, overgrown arena and breeze i finally got decently good. i made it to dmatch with leather armur stone axe and a lot of food (raw meat, rotten flesh, raw chicken). i spawned next to this op guy with like full iron. as soon as dmatch started i caught him off guard and pinned him against the wall and he only get 2 hits on me. the other guy ran into the ocean and drowned himself plus the lightning rekt him. he didnt know what was going on lol

this was back before hiqhlights was beast. Macobeast was probably the best player around imo. loopsguy was rekting people. usromans was probs the best clan out there. man i wish i can go back to those days...
and when maps like breeze were called community map 1 (breeze island)...........
the days..
also there was a huge hacker named like ZachK or something i think he had 500+ wins before he got banned... Zeno would know who he is

Last edited:

DctrCluck

Tribute
Reaction score
My first win was a win that would blow your mind, so me and my opponent where in deathmatch he striked a arrow at me but he missed, I stricken a arrow at him, it was a hit, then I had a flint and steal and i lit that on the ground where he was and started to hit him with my sword, then he hit me with his sword and started to lit me on fire and hit me with his sword. So I ran away and started to eat the food I found in the chest, then I regened my health a little to fight back and manged to kill him with two hearts left

MikeDao

Survivor
Reaction score
I remember my first win! My friend was getting mad because I wasn't able to protect him during the SG game and he got killed. In our Skype call he told me to just quit the game because I'm not going to win anyways and didn't bother to spectate or support me. Next thing you know, I WON! It was a miracle... I won on Holiday Resorts.
Btw I'm bad at PvP

Junya

Spectator
Reaction score
Today was my second time joining this server. I only joined yesterday, but I lost my my sgs...I killed some people though ;3...I win Sgs on different servers though...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci