• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you think the world will end?

Will the world end?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neodude

Experienced
Reaction score
I believe there is a possibility of the world ending, but not because of some great apocalypse. My thoughts are that if enough people believe that the world will end, it could cause mass panic and mayhem, and so bring about the end. this is only possible, of course, if far too many people are idiots.

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
My book from the library is due 12/21/12.
I believe there is a possibility of the world ending, but not because of some great apocalypse. My thoughts are that if enough people believe that the world will end, it could cause mass panic and mayhem, and so bring about the end. this is only possible, of course, if far too many people are idiots.
I agree.

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
Here is a scientific version of sab's saying
When the sun used up all of its helium and hydrogen, it can't use fusion. If it can't fuse the atoms, it will stop producing the gamma rays that it sends to the earth. When it runs out, it will expand and expand and blow up and we all die.
also we could freeze due to lack of sun rays

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
But first the sun would lose the gravitational pull and all the planets will go loose and fly everywhere
oh yeh xD. would that really affect us like cause global vibration? also slingshot the moon xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci