• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you think the world will end?

Will the world end?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Nice theory by Micr2 (gives applause). Micr2 has probably given our answer. But everyone here has to post on the 20th. Cheers!
I like space, I own a telescope :3

Reactions: Le0

MachJacob

Survivor
Reaction score
The poles will never reposition themselves,
I'm pretty sure that they do every 100000 years or so, and definitely have done so with the moon around, and when they change the Earth's magnetic field turns off so it could technically end the world, but we've survived several of these, so it shouldn't matter. Everything else though, is correct to my knowledge.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If this relates to doomsday which is happening 21st of December then no. They has been 12 other predictions for doomsday what makes this one any different?

FORERUNNER9

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that they do every 100000 years or so, and definitely have done so with the moon around, and when they change the Earth's magnetic field turns off so it could technically end the world, but we've survived several of these, so it shouldn't matter. Everything else though, is correct to my knowledge.
if the pole destablised this could cause the sun rays to hit the earth killing us all of radiation poison, i really do doubt that this is going to happen and if it does stay behind a LED wall!

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
We've already passed one major event in December: 12:12:12 12/12/12. Nothing happened. Will the 21st be different?

FORERUNNER9

Experienced
Reaction score
Maybe who knows
Well one major advent that will change human history has already been confirmed by NASA and that is the planetary alignment on the 21 which could pull us into mars gravity and change our poles. On the 21 get a telescope ready as you mars and most of the other planets. However the time we will stay in alignment will vary as the gravity of the planets could keep us there for a year at the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci