• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do You Want A Leaderboard Reset To Occur?

Punchy_01

Experienced
Reaction score
Not a complete reset, but monthly or yearly would be excellent. Yearly could be awesome and also bring in features such as *best mcsg player for 2013* etc.

M

MrMad2000

A full reset would be awesome, it'd open a new beginning for players who don't get to play much to actually get recognition by being on the leader boards.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Honestly, there's great reasons to reset and to keep the leaderboards. As some people suggested, monthly leaderboards would be a good indication of the best players at the current time. I know a lot of players want to reset stats because of a bad W/L ratio, so implementing a feature where you can choose to erase your own stats would be helpful.

TheYahcookie

Career
Reaction score
They should reset stats. Lots of players who want good ratios, but started off as noobs with 1/50 ratios (me) are looking for a way to get a better ratio

MrJaskirat

Survivor
Reaction score
A reset? No. A monthly and weekly leaderboard system? Yessir!
Off-topic: oh gawd blamph I fann hard :D

Secondly, I'm surprised a weekly or monthly Leaderboards wasn't already implemented. It seems like such a good idea.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci