• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

does a good computer make or break a player?

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I mean, I think a lot of us can sympathy together because not everyone can afford some big fancy shmancy computer, so I feel as if those with better computers will be better than the ones without, I mean look at huahwi, if we gave him a really crappy computer will he be as good? of course not, I use huahwi because he is a good (I think he's way overrated) but a good popular pvpers, but he would not be as good if he had a computer hitting 40 frames like I did before I quit. what are your thoughts?

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
I average about 20 fps, people always tell me I would be better with more frames, so to an extent, you're right. Frames can make someone worse.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I average about 20 fps, people always tell me I would be better with more frames, so to an extent, you're right. Frames can make someone worse.
exactly! watching a good player and just seeing how they don't drop frames while fighting, frame drops are what kill me because I just can't handle those little lag spikes!

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
exactly! watching a good player and just seeing how they don't drop frames while fighting, frame drops are what kill me because I just can't handle those little lag spikes!
Once you adapt to the low frames, you can become a better pvper. Not as good as you would be with more fps, however.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Once you adapt to the low frames, you can become a better pvper. Not as good as you would be with more fps, however.
well I wasn't used to that, so I sucked and I was forced to quit :p

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
I know some people that are amazing on 20 fps and use track pads to win their games. Imagine them with a solid PC and a mouse!

patrickfalcon

Platinum
Reaction score
I got about 800 wins with a Mac keyboard and trackpad while getting an average of 30-40 fps

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci