• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

does chad even like mcgamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I may have quite little to state under some specific circumstances. But here's all I will say...

Determining someone's dedication towards their own server by how much they play their own server is like judging a book by its cover. You can't place judgment, and justify it with only a couple of numbers, otherwise one would simply miss out on the understanding of what it's truly worth having Chad. Furthermore, it is the individual's choice on whether or not they wish to play in the MCGamer community. However, causing redundant concern over a hard-working, dedicated individual for only playing two games of the network they have created proves that this thread is seemingly too blatant. Therefore, I would believe that stating something like that would be unjustified, if Chad didn't like this server, he would have shut it down a long time ago. His responsibility, hard work, and leadership is what led the community towards success. c:

UndeniableZombie

Experienced
Reaction score
So what if he's 24? He is allowed to play any games he wants on his spare time.

I kinda am offended by this sentence considering I am 24, and sometimes do play sg once and a while(not as much but still). Just because someone is an adult doesn't mean that has to stop them from doing what gives them joy, and happiness, and if playing games, like Minecraft, make then that way, why take it from them?
Oh sorry if I offfended you. In now way am I judging you on your age. I mean he has a business and he doesn't have any spare time.

masond123

Platinum
Reaction score
Kinda funny/hypocritical that you are making a thread about the owner of this server not caring about it, when you are the one making troll thread after troll thread and wasting everyone's time. Go like play the piano or something I don't know but do something besides pissing everyone off (which, since that is obviously your goal, I guess you have succeeded, but in the grand scheme things are you really winning by doing this?).

bigrsniperz

Career
Reaction score
Kinda funny/hypocritical that you are making a thread about the owner of this server not caring about it, when you are the one making troll thread after troll thread and wasting everyone's time. Go like play the piano or something I don't know but do something besides pissing everyone off (which, since that is obviously your goal, I guess you have succeeded, but in the grand scheme things are you really winning by doing this?).
your cool

StratergyGaming

Spectator
Reaction score
This thread reminds me of all the threads about Syndicate at multicube. Does he even care about the server? It doesn't matter either way because if it wasn't for him Multicube wouldn't be here. I assume the same with Chad. From what I've heard he does a lot financially and if he wasn't here, where would the server be?

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just because Chad doesn't play games doesn't mean he hates MCGamer. By that logic, the top leaderboards players pray to MCGamer as a god-like diety ascended from the heavens to grant them eternal bliss, whilst the new players despite MCGamer with the blackest parts of their souls.

Trust me: if you knew how hard Chad works for the network, you'd know how much he's invested into it. And I know he'd be insulted for you suggesting otherwise.
Woah. Are you saying you don't pray to MCGamer every night? To grant you wins on the glorious Breeze Island??????!??!?!?!

J

District 13
Reaction score
Chad does care about the server. He invested a huge amount of his money for this server not even knowing that it may succeed, he still plays on this server time to time and when he has free time, he streams it so that he can play with everyone. If Chad didn't care, he would've permanently quit Minecraft and take the server down. Chad even offered Quantum Ranks just to improve the server, every discision he makes for MCGamer has always been trying to improve and improve.

Nix

Platinum
Reaction score
After reading all these posts I can't stop laughing at this : 3

BlueStyledGamer

Survivor
Reaction score
Chad does care about the server. He invested a huge amount of his money for this server not even knowing that it may succeed, he still plays on this server time to time and when he has free time, he streams it so that he can play with everyone. If Chad didn't care, he would've permanently quit Minecraft and take the server down. Chad even offered Quantum Ranks just to improve the server, every discision he makes for MCGamer has always been trying to improve and improve.
Wow new Quantum rank so the servers finally had the money to bring out new mini games and switch to 1.8!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci