• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Does teaming really ruin your reputation as a player?

N

Nikola

So by playing this game for over 2 years now I've seen a lot of times people saying: "Look at that guy all he does is team, he is not even good at the game, boost!" So I came up with this topic of does teaming ruin your reputation as a player.

Imma let mah opinion hya' roight now and lemme know what ya think bout' it.

Personally I've achieved over 1000 wins just by playing solo, if I'm correct exactly 1400+ wins. So after a while I got bored of playing solo and I teamed just for fun. Now, I've seen some people telling me to "kill myself" because I teamed in a team of 4. I had some friends to hop on my teamspeak and we had a lot of fun! We weren't tryharding, we we're using diamond shovels, et cetera.. However sometimes when we kill a decent player I felt bad because I know what's the feeling of getting 4 teamed. That's where we decided to do fair 1v1's with people who we knew individually. Yeah one guy said I'm a terrible player so I need to team to win but that doesn't really bother me tbh, even doe I'm kind of talking about it but that's the point of the thread. I want to hear your opiniono on teaming and stuff.

~nick
pce

Last edited by a moderator:

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
wow 4 teamer, whoooo dooooo you thinkkkkk youuuu arreee??

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
booster.

Jk. Since I got mod I am teaming much more than ever before. Back in a days I was trying to have a good ratio and I teamed pretty rarely. Now, it's like another me, I am teaming a lot with my friends and with other people in game because I want to meet a lot of new people. I just can't kill someone when he/she come to me and he/she give me some stuff. I never take it but I don't kill him/her obviously. Also as you said I always do a fair 1v1 against player who is trying to get better stats. I have nothing against teaming, it's fun. :)

Omri

Career
Reaction score
Depends On The Size of the team if you sometimes play with a friend Ya thats fine, But if you team every game thats Basically boosting. Also If you want to play with a friend/s I would reccomend doing an ffa/ Way more intense and much more fun in my opinion. When i play with my clan mates We usually do ffas and its just tons of fun :d

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Depends On The Size of the team if you sometimes play with a friend Ya thats fine, But if you team every game thats Basically boosting. Also If you want to play with a friend/s I would reccomend doing an ffa/ Way more intense and much more fun in my opinion. When i play with my clan mates We usually do ffas and its just tons of fun :d
I can tell you.. The size of my team is around "17" ;)

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
tis ok to team to some extent, however, if you see a single player on their own, you should 1 v 1 (no clean ups). That would be the polite and reasonable thing to do :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci