• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Does teaming really ruin your reputation as a player?

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
Not gonna lie. I've probably teamed in about 90% of my games. Do you think I do it for my stats. On this account I have 1 in 40 ratio. Do I think people look down on me as I'm teaming, yes. For the lack of a better word the people that really desperately care about each and every win now seem to target me. However I'm not in a try hard team.I don't team any larger than 3 and we are all pretty bad anyway so anyone half decent kills us so it doesn't really matter. However on the rare time we kill them I know because I normally die in the fight that the person that died has quite a go at me, but hey. Im having fun and thats all that matters.
lol I carry you so don't be hatin' on mah skills, teaming with mates is fun but randy teaming is annoying af.

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
You apparently "carry" yet who always dies first. nub. Jk plz tem. I like turkish delight dont throw me in trash with friends and with my new boots
and why is it that I die before you? nyeeees that's right, because you wait until I have nice things, then dawg me ;-; pls don't throw me in the trash.....

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
So by playing this game for over 2 years now I've seen a lot of times people saying: "Look at that guy all he does is team, he is not even good at the game, boost!" So I came up with this topic of does teaming ruin your reputation as a player.

Imma let mah opinion hya' roight now and lemme know what ya think bout' it.

Personally I've achieved over 1000 wins just by playing solo, if I'm correct exactly 1400+ wins. So after a while I got bored of playing solo and I teamed just for fun. Now, I've seen some people telling me to "kill myself" because I teamed in a team of 4. I had some friends to hop on my teamspeak and we had a lot of fun! We weren't tryharding, we we're using diamond shovels, et cetera.. However sometimes when we kill a decent player I felt bad because I know what's the feeling of getting 4 teamed. That's where we decided to do fair 1v1's with people who we knew individually. Yeah one guy said I'm a terrible player so I need to team to win but that doesn't really bother me tbh, even doe I'm kind of talking about it but that's the point of the thread. I want to hear your opiniono on teaming and stuff.

~nick
pce
I AGREE WITH EVERY WORD YOU SAID

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Well, as long as you are having fun and you don't purposely trash on me then I'm okay with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci