• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Domicile - US clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player3700

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Cenna or Pronounced C-Nuh
Minecraft IGN: Player3700
Wins/Games:148/999
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:
I believe i should join Phoenix and would beneift it greatly because with such an amazing clan i am able to have amazing team work and sometimes lead up to victory. Although my Games played are high 400 of them were when i would play for fun and didnt really care or know about what "stats" were. I am very very good at pvp and many can attest to that (charmander5000 everyone/team that i have killed that have called me a hacker). This is why i believe i would benefit Phoenix.

Newo

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Danny
Minecraft IGN:tododile1234
Wins/Games:221/1775
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I think I would benefit it greatly because I think a clan that can communicate and cooperate is a perfect clan for me. I am an overall good pvper and I think that the clan will benefit greatly from my knowledge and skills.

tristr1220

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Tristan (Call me tristr)
Minecraft IGN: Tristr1220
Wins/Games: 139/778 (I played when I was horrible, I got better, I quit, now I play again)
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I only play with one person usually. I am mostly antisocial so I might be a little quiet. I know some of the people in the clan and I would like to get to know everyone. I just started pvping again yesterday so I may not be the best pvper in the clan, so I hope I will get better. And that about sums it up.

Brian Tkachuk

Spectator
Reaction score
Name:Brian(Just call me Bt)
Minecraft IGN:btstriker7
Wins/Games:468/2334
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I would want to join this clan to get better myself. I already know like 1/4 of the members so I could communicate with them well already. I practice pvp everyday to get better and since the clan I was in disbanded, I felt like I should join another clan, and seeing as this clan was rank 14, I think this clan would have the potential of having this clan go to get under rank 10 on US clans since I know 'somewhat' about clans.(Invited by The_Broken_Sloth)

THE_BROKEN_DOOR2

Survivor
Reaction score
Name:Brian(Just call me Bt)
Minecraft IGN:btstriker7
Wins/Games:468/2334
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I would want to join this clan to get better myself. I already know like 1/4 of the members so I could communicate with them well already. I practice pvp everyday to get better and since the clan I was in disbanded, I felt like I should join another clan, and seeing as this clan was rank 14, I think this clan would have the potential of having this clan go to get under rank 10 on US clans since I know 'somewhat' about clans.(Invited by The_Broken_Sloth)

Name: Tristan (Call me tristr)
Minecraft IGN: Tristr1220
Wins/Games: 139/778 (I played when I was horrible, I got better, I quit, now I play again)
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I only play with one person usually. I am mostly antisocial so I might be a little quiet. I know some of the people in the clan and I would like to get to know everyone. I just started pvping again yesterday so I may not be the best pvper in the clan, so I hope I will get better. And that about sums it up.
Rektomended

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
Name: Cenna or Pronounced C-Nuh
Minecraft IGN: Player3700
Wins/Games:148/999
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:
I believe i should join Phoenix and would beneift it greatly because with such an amazing clan i am able to have amazing team work and sometimes lead up to victory. Although my Games played are high 400 of them were when i would play for fun and didnt really care or know about what "stats" were. I am very very good at pvp and many can attest to that (charmander5000 everyone/team that i have killed that have called me a hacker). This is why i believe i would benefit Phoenix.
Denied for thinking you're really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci