• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Domicile - US clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
Prepare for a rant.... Im really really getting sick of the absolute bull sh*t that has been going on within the clan community. The Phoenix Organization has always been a very honest organization competing in clan battles is something we have not only succeeded in doing well but also truly enjoyed being apart of from the start. One thing you'll notice when you battle us, is that we don't talk crap in chat. Where has the respect level gone recently?I thought clans were supposed to be a respectable dignified group of players that came together and worked together to show of skills, control, leadership and overall talent for the game as a group. Phoenix US battled in he past 2 days has battled 3 different clans. The first clan, decided it would be just great to allow another well known elite clan to join their clan just for the battle since they were down 3-0. Why can't a clan battle for themselves? Is it really affecting your "position or popularity" as a clan if you lose to a less known, or maybe underrated clan. The fact that they have to use randies and merge clans just for a battle, makes me sick , and I'm here to let everyone know thats not something you'll be seeing from Phoenix. We have more respect for ourselves and our members who come on the ts every day scrim, practice and learn the routes and the roster to do something like that to them. The second clan we battled were talking so much crap in chat. Its like , Get over yourselves, and stop being so arrogant. And the last clan used multiple randies including alternate accounts of well know players, hacking, to punch of spawn, take chests routes from and kill our members to ultimately benefit them. Also the dosing situation is out of control. I'm absolutely disgusted. And I think the more sad part about it is all of these 3 clans were "well known", where has the clan for clan respect gone? People ask me "Why does Phoenix battle randy clans?" Because although it bumps in the road they are actually more enjoyable to battle, they don't dos they don't say nasty things in chat to one another and don't use randies from a win. I'm grossed out about this any feedback would be great.
A lot of DDoSing was happening from your side as well, you guys are doing really well at making yourselves seem innocent even though when NativeTalent when to speak to Toehair he said and I quote, "we won't use alts if you don't." That is your clan basically admitting to cheating, not to mention you use banned players like Shan. This was a cute rant but it really isn't helping your situation. By the way please post the loss against Eternity 5-4 :) gg.
Edit: Also, you guys are accusing of DDoSing right? Even though before one of your members supposedly dropped two of our members dropped. One of them coincidentally right when we were going to rush and engage.

Domicile

Career
Reaction score
You didn't let the first clan postpone because they had 5 players on so they used some people from my clan?
You obviously misunderstood what happened. So until you know and fully understand the situation please don't judge. The reason we don't like clans to "postpone" is because clans lately have been using the "postpone" to their advantage. So in most battles we ask them politely to agree to no postponing so that the issue doesn't come into affect. What I mean by postponing in say for instance US Phoenix is on a 3-0 win streak clans will postpone in order to stop out streak or wait for different members. Which I believe if your going to use members and are confident in members for one single round why wouldn't you be confident in a comeback from them? There are many instances where clans have postponed illegally having everyone get off ts and we don't agree with or like when that happens. That particular clan agreed to those terms. We started winning 3-0 we went to get into a new game, we waited...1 Member joined, then left, they never said anything, they said new server we went new server same thing happened. We waited 45 mins for them to tell us everyone got off. US Phoenix will battle 4v4 and if players was an issue all they had to do was ask and we would have went down. I don't think elevate would like that too much if that happened to them, it gave them an advantage throughout the rest of the battle. Also, if the issue was not enough players why was the clan sitting their actual members and allowing elevate members to participate. Its not fair and not healthy for the clan community.

Domicile

Career
Reaction score
A lot of DDoSing was happening from your side as well, you guys are doing really well at making yourselves seem innocent even though when NativeTalent when to speak to Toehair he said and I quote, "we won't use alts if you don't." That is your clan basically admitting to cheating, not to mention you use banned players like Shan. This was a cute rant but it really isn't helping your situation. By the way please post the loss against Eternity 5-4 :) gg.
Edit: Also, you guys are accusing of DDoSing right? Even though before one of your members supposedly dropped two of our members dropped. One of them coincidentally right when we were going to rush and engage.
We don't dos, and it's pretty sad thats what it comes down to. Someone lags out and you assume it was a dos, I can assure you I won't and will not ever have or put up with that kind of crap in this clan.

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
We don't dos, and it's pretty sad thats what it comes down to. Someone lags out and you assume it was a dos, I can assure you I won't and will not ever have or put up with that kind of crap in this clan.
dod our teamspeak went down 5 times when we were battling u n pls no double post!'

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
You obviously misunderstood what happened. So until you know and fully understand the situation please don't judge. The reason we don't like clans to "postpone" is because clans lately have been using the "postpone" to their advantage. So in most battles we ask them politely to agree to no postponing so that the issue doesn't come into affect. What I mean by postponing in say for instance US Phoenix is on a 3-0 win streak clans will postpone in order to stop out streak or wait for different members. Which I believe if your going to use members and are confident in members for one single round why wouldn't you be confident in a comeback from them? There are many instances where clans have postponed illegally having everyone get off ts and we don't agree with or like when that happens. That particular clan agreed to those terms. We started winning 3-0 we went to get into a new game, we waited...1 Member joined, then left, they never said anything, they said new server we went new server same thing happened. We waited 45 mins for them to tell us everyone got off. US Phoenix will battle 4v4 and if players was an issue all they had to do was ask and we would have went down. I don't think elevate would like that too much if that happened to them, it gave them an advantage throughout the rest of the battle. Also, if the issue was not enough players why was the clan sitting their actual members and allowing elevate members to participate. Its not fair and not healthy for the clan community.
Sick double post! You're saying all this stuff making your clan seem so respectful even though immediately after Toe disconnected you guys kinda went off on us even though when Stab or Wolfie dropped we said nothing.

Adam // Advacs

Survivor
Reaction score
^^ This, you only have the right to complain if your clan plays fairly and abides by all rules.

Domicile

Career
Reaction score
we're actually getting a mod to check the logs to prove the randies as well as some other things. So until we get those things cleared up, no. Who says gg anymore? Does it make you feel better about yourself? So arrogant. Especially when one of our players 1v1ed you in dm 7 hearts.

HuahwiEqualsGod

Survivor
Reaction score
Do you know how frustrating it is when another clan accuses us of cheating when we didn't? And why are you bringing up perm banned players when you are in Eternity (Kranzo, bbller, etc). Seems quite illogical...

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Alright, can you post up an 0-4 PP to Elevate then if it was our members who won that clan battle? I look on my teamspeak and there are two team clenchable players in a channel because someone magically ddosed their teamspeak. You guys have told me in the past that you won't play by Dave's rules because you have banned players, I mean clearly both sides aren't playing that fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci