• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Domicile - US clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelson123123

Experienced
Reaction score
Then how come even I killed him? :OOO
Oh. And we don't dos people
You guys dossed mi brother for 2 hours last night so it took my internet away too... he said some clan names phenoix ddossed him thats why the inetweb wasnt working... So hop off my thread

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
You guys dossed mi brother for 2 hours last night so it took my internet away too... he said some clan names phenoix ddossed him thats why the inetweb wasnt working... So hop off my thread
Says the one that's banned

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Proof?
And ye, you better hop off before you get forum banned

MinwcraftGod1234

Platinum
Reaction score
Get off the thread right now and stop the flame

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
he said ur getting hit if you cant read stupid hacker
"ur getting hit" makes no sense. You are assuming you can hit me through the internet.
shut up kid u hack along with abilities/slainbotmc
I have no idea who this abilities guy is but this thread and clan does not tolerate butthurt kids
Im going to call a mod to clean you guys up

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Tryhard_Batman Can you please clean this thread from the flamers? Also they have broken some rules so you can deal with that. If you can't come contact another mod to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci