• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Domicile - US clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGhostOfGod

Survivor
Reaction score
On behalf of Rivals,
Great battle, guys. It was really intense c: hope to do another one soon!
Was really good bro, I couldn't carry the team for the first few rounds though =(

Really hope to do another one soon, was fun as. Don't let sports forget me killing him with a wood sword in a 1v8 though ;)

15z

Tribute
Reaction score
Protocol Freestyle Sunday is going to be happening,and you're invited! Make sure to show up! We're going to start the beat tonight at 12:00pm on the protocol ts hqspeakus1.teamspeak.net:21383 Last Protocol Freestyle Sunday below. This is is going to be bigger and better. We're going to have fatter rhymes, sicker flows, and doper beats. Be there to see it live and possibly spit a verse yourself!!

TheAfroNinja

Platinum
Reaction score
Protocol Freestyle Sunday is going to be happening,and you're invited! Make sure to show up! We're going to start the beat tonight at 12:00pm on the protocol ts hqspeakus1.teamspeak.net:21383 Last Protocol Freestyle Sunday below. This is is going to be bigger and better. We're going to have fatter rhymes, sicker flows, and doper beats. Be there to see it live and possibly spit a verse yourself!!

pvpvp

TheMisterQuake

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Qwakeh
Minecraft IGN:TheMisterQuake
Wins/Games: 215 / 1175
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:
I would benefit Phoenix by giving it an overwhelming amount of swag. I just look people and they die on sight cause they can't take the look of my face. So I know paragraphs are 3 sentences right? So I'm done heeer be sure to comment liek and subscribe for more videos.

Last edited:

MinwcraftGod1234

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: its Jose
Minecraft IGN: MinwcraftGod1234
Wins/Games: 343/4,048 i know i know bad ratio :c
Well i will help in many ways like: I could show some pvp tricks or MCSG chest routes. Im also a decent (not the best, but decent) pvper. Im a good clan member (i don't cause flame). I also am a very respectful player. And I'm good at scrims and clan battles.

THE_BROKEN_DOOR2

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: its Jose
Minecraft IGN: MinwcraftGod1234
Wins/Games: 343/4,048 i know i know bad ratio :c
Well i will help in many ways like: I could show some pvp tricks or MCSG chest routes. Im also a decent (not the best, but decent) pvper. Im a good clan member (i don't cause flame). I also am a very respectful player. And I'm good at scrims and clan battles.

Name: Qwakeh
Minecraft IGN:TheMisterQuake
Wins/Games: 215 / 1175
I would benefit Phoenix by giving it an overwhelming amount of swag. I just look people and they die on sight cause they can't take the look of my face. So I know paragraphs are 3 sentences right? So I'm done heeer be sure to comment liek and subscribe for more videos.
Rektomended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci