• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donald Trump

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If he gets into office, he's a likely candidate for assassination. His beliefs are anything but popular among some minorities, and it only takes one person or an organisation of a few people to make something like this happen.

Either that or he'll start World War III. MAD, yay.

But what a lot of people (especially people out-of-the-US) don't realise is that even if he did somehow get into office, ideas like his wall around America to stop the Mexicans from getting in wouldn't pass congress. They wouldn't let him do it.

i'm australian, why do i care??? - we have our own political problems

namespace

Tribute
Reaction score
If he said the stuff he has said on MCG he would have been banned for racism. That should speak for itself.
Because the majority of the MCGamer staff are bigoted social justice warriors armed with the power to remove anyone's opinion they disagree with.

I don't particularly support anyone this election, but anyone who claims Trump is racist with no evidence other than mainstream media (who support Hillary) is an idiot.

MrExtrodinaryMr

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys i am very interested in your oppinion about Donald Trump. Im from south ameri and i want to come to usa this year, if he is the president, it wont be possible. he is very racist and i cant even see him.
comment below no racist comments
Hey could you tell me what racist things he said with proof please?
you can come to the america if you want, but legally.

If he said the stuff he has said on MCG he would have been banned for racism. That should speak for itself.

that would make mcgamer another sjw stronghold, and to be fair it kind of is on the forums.

If people would actually read trumps positions and listen to his speeches and debates instead of getting all of their information from the bias left media, a hell of a lot more people would support him.

Fetty Wap

Quantum
Reaction score
Hey could you tell me what racist things he said with proof please?
you can come to the america if you want, but legally.

that would make mcgamer another sjw stronghold, and to be fair it kind of is on the forums.

If people would actually read trumps positions and listen to his speeches and debates instead of getting all of their information from the bias left media, a hell of a lot more people would support him.
Bro he says that ALL maxican (legally or not) who come to america and works 24 hours with all their soul they are piece of Good but they are honest people who looks for a better life,in usa 10 millon of people are ilegal inmigrants, 30millon are honest people and he says that they are scammers,stealers and pedofilos. He is crazy with the power, if he wins usa will be a sh▪t

_SoupSalad

Platinum
Reaction score
Donald Trump talks a big game but honestly 90% of the things he talks about wouldn't even pass congress and he'd probably get impeached. I don't like him anyway though, he has no idea what he's really doing.

Fetty Wap

Quantum
Reaction score
Donald Trump talks a big game but honestly 90% of the things he talks about wouldn't even pass congress and he'd probably get impeached. I don't like him anyway though, he has no idea what he's really doing.
I agree

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci