• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donald Trump

MrExtrodinaryMr

Experienced
Reaction score
Bro he says that ALL maxican (legally or not) who come to america and works 24 hours with all their soul they are piece of Good but they are honest people who looks for a better life,in usa 10 millon of people are ilegal inmigrants, 30millon are honest people and he says that they are scammers,stealers and pedofilos. He is crazy with the power, if he wins usa will be a sh▪t
could you show one video of him saying that all mexicans are crap lol. He never said that, he only said that there is an issue with illegal immigration coming from mexico, which many of them are rapists, criminals and drug dealers.

Be logical for once, had he actually said it do you think he would do that well in the states and in all of the big gop polls? If he actually said it he would be on the bottom of the list big time, but screw logic I guess.

Fetty Wap

Quantum
Reaction score
could you show one video of him saying that all mexicans are crap lol. He never said that, he only said that there is an issue with illegal immigration coming from mexico, which many of them are rapists, criminals and drug dealers.

Be logical for once, had he actually said it do you think he would do that well in the states and in all of the big gop polls? If he actually said it he would be on the bottom of the list big time, but screw logic I guess.
Wtf are u trump fan? -Snip-

Last edited by a moderator:

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
Unfortunately I can see things turning very bleak if he gets into power. All the U.S Candidates are too to the right for me (seeing as I am more of a lib-dem/Labour supporter (UK)), I would have to go Clinton on this one. : 3

MrExtrodinaryMr

Experienced
Reaction score
been a couple of hours since the last post, the magic of off-topic discussions.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think everything he has said so far has been for publicity. I don't really think someone like him would be able to lead our country's military, and he's not what you would call diplomatic.
I'm sure people like him because he knows he can say whatever; the Republicans have to either fund him or lose their momentum, and I think they're terrified that he's free. One of the most free politicians (snicker) that I have seen in a long time.

feminist

Career
Reaction score
People in this thread are seriously calling him an idiot?

He's a very smart man, I would never want him to be president but can we stop acting like he's clueless and doesn't know how to play politics?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci