• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donations is now being automated! No more long waits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So we are announcing that donating will be fully automated but if you have an old account with us, you will need up update your profile in order for this to take effect. Most of you already did this by signing up but you will need to be sure that your minecraft username is current:

Pic.jpg

Keep in mind that you can cannot change this username after you saved it from the time of registering it. If you need help getting your profile current (or you are still not added after 24 hours), please email us to help you out at [email protected]. This script runs every hour so you don't have to wait as long as you have in the past. Thanks clankstar for hooking us up!

Donors who are expired, for the first time ever we removed expired accounts from the list. We thank you for supporting us back in April-May as we wouldn't be as big as we are today! If you want to continue to support the community, all you need to do sign up again and you will be added back in automatically.

By the end of this weekend, 2 new perks will be added for donors. The first one is voting power where you will have more say on what map. Iron donors will have 2 votes, gold will have 3 votes, and lastly diamond will have 4 votes. All regular players will remain at 1 voting power and VIPs will have 5 votes. Secondly, any active donors after the points reset within a few days will have a point boost by default. More details on that when it's done and tested.

17chris1760

Spectator
Reaction score
hey chad, ummmmm... My donator perks are gone on the servers and it says when i go to check it said it expires on july 4th, so i dont know if its a glitch in the system or something but, i would like my donor back please​

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you read what you need to do as your profile is missing your minecraft username

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci