• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donor cool down: can a donor be kicked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hypothetical question: if a donor is on their 5 minute cool down period after having kicked someone but they decide to leave the server anyways and join another server (23/24) and they are the last one to join, can the donor be kicked by another donor because they are cooling down, or will it go to the next ordinary member?

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I didn't understand this question. What do you mean by "cool down period"

Reaction score
According to the MCSG Updated Rules Version 3.0, "Please do not abuse your privilege by repeatedly logging in just to kick people out. You now have a 5 minute cool down. Use the site to locate the server you would want to join and stay there."
Does that cool down period make donors susceptible to getting kicked by another donor (assuming they are of the same rank)?

Austin

Platinum
Reaction score
Does that cool down period make donors susceptible to getting kicked by another donor (assuming they are of the same rank)?
An Iron Donor can't kick a Iron Donor. A gold donor can kick a iron donor but a gold can't be kicked my iron. A Diamond donor can kick gold and iron and can not be kick by any donors.(I think staff can kick when join)

Get it. Got it. Good.

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I've never experienced this "cool down period" But, according to common sense I'd assume that the donor will not be kicked because, he's still a donor. The only reason he would be kicked is if an entire army of gold/diamond donors/VIP/Friend/Staff members joined.

Reaction score
I've never experienced this "cool down period" But, according to common sense I'd assume that the donor will not be kicked because, he's still a donor. The only reason he would be kicked is if an entire army of gold/diamond donors/VIP/Friend/Staff members joined.
Alright then thanks.

Reaction score
Please don't double post. You can edit your last post using the "Edit" button if you feel the need to add more information. Glad I could help.
That wasn't an intentional double post, I was writing my first post (And the cool down does not change these factors?) at the same time you were writing yours. Only after I posted that post did I get a notification that you made a post too. When thanking you, I assumed my first comment preceded yours.

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That wasn't an intentional double post, I was writing my first post (And the cool down does not change these factors?) at the same time you were writing yours. Only after I posted that post did I get a notification that you made a post too. When thanking you, I assumed my first comment preceded yours.
I apologize for that.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Um, this question is been already answered. Though I'm making my rant now...

Okay, so for what I learned non-donor can't kick a donor at all. It's just how it works and the "common" reason why a non-donor would upgrade to any of the donor perks. So after said that, you question is answered. Not even after the "cool down" donors can be kicked by non donors.

As TheMainEven said:
  • Iron donators: can kick non-donors. They can be kicked by friend rank players, golden diamond donators, VIP players and mods.
  • Golden donators: can kick Iron donors, Friend rank and non-donor. they can be kicked from all of the others mentioned.
  • Diamond donators: can kick Iron donators, Friend rank players, Golden donators. They can be kicked from VIP players and Mods.
So thats basically all you need to know about how the kick system works. Have any other question? Feel free to ask a mod/sr. mod about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci