• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Don't let it consume your life.

TotalyNotHawk62

Experienced
Reaction score
Luckily I have the best protection of all against wasting time on mcsg, a perma ban! Looks like the tables have turned!

GhostOfQualia

Experienced
Reaction score
Adding to this, being smart doesn't mean you're a nerd, and vice-versa.
A 'nerd' is defined as being "a foolish or contemptible person who lacks social skills or is boringly studious", meaning that a 'nerd' can be a gullible or unwise type of person, which again shows how a nerd isn't necessarily intelligent in general. The second option, listed as being "boringly studious", shows that a nerd can be a person who takes school is an almost dreary kind of seriousness, however that also does not necessarily mean they are intelligent as I have met plenty of people who were overly serious with school and were still kind of a bit dim in general.
Sometimes stereotypes aren't really the way to go ;)
Weirdly, the one person in my school who takes his education extremely seriously (98% in AS biology...) is actually pretty interesting. I don't mean outside of school related subjects, I don't know him that well. I mean, it's genuinely great to listen to someone talk about things they know back-to-back.

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
Weirdly, the one person in my school who takes his education extremely seriously (98% in AS biology...) is actually pretty interesting. I don't mean outside of school related subjects, I don't know him that well. I mean, it's genuinely great to listen to someone talk about things they know back-to-back.
I'm just saying that some people do take education very seriously and still aren't incredibly intelligent, but of course there are some who are completely the opposite of the latter category.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm just saying that some people do take education very seriously and still aren't incredibly intelligent, but of course there are some who are completely the opposite of the latter category.
Im a nerd :D... a gaming nerd I had a nerd rage for a bit cause I thought BestBuy had sold all there copies of Sunset Overdrive and I wouldn't get it for Christmas Lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci