• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Downfall of Mcgamer?

Kohalla

Career
Reaction score
who cares about ibeaturscore

i still love mcgamer after 3 years of playing

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
Badlion is just a better server overall.
I laughed

Anyhow everything comes to end but MCGamer will not end for awhile at the rate people are donating. It doesn't matter if people leave as long as people donate and such and the server has money to run on MCGamer will be up :)

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
tbh mcsg will never die
all of you people that are saying mcsg is dyeing are referring just to old school players quitting this game
but at the same time mcsg gains a ton of plays almost every day so it adds up to the people quitting
and if you cant accept that, then it is your problem :^ )

SOLOxGAMING

Tribute
Reaction score
tbh mcsg will never die
all of you people that are saying mcsg is dyeing are referring just to old school players quitting this game
but at the same time mcsg gains a ton of plays almost every day so it adds up to the people quitting
and if you cant accept that, then it is your problem :^ )
lol mcsg will die because people do... ;/

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
Don't think MCGamer will die for quite a while but lots of the old players are quitting, there are lots people moving to badlion, and lots of other people are also moving to kohi.

N

Nikola

Well if you're an older player in your point of view MCSG (Not MCGamer bullsh**) has changed. It's not falling apart, it's not broken whatsoever. The thing is time goes by and normally everything changes, not only MCSG, so do we as people. If I had to pick either MCSGv1 or MCSGv2 I would pick CS:GO.

pce bananas

sleepy poopy skeletons

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Don't think MCGamer will die for quite a while but lots of the old players are quitting, there are lots people moving to badlion, and lots of other people are also moving to kohi.
Yeah nice point!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci