• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Downfall of Mcgamer?

cmk950003

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes son, it was on Playstation Plus+ not long ago, I don't know if I should be allowed to link a video so I won't risk it, go watch AngryJoeShow's review on it. It's a really good "car, soccer" game.

That's the spirit.
Rocket league is 100% not taking over i can name many more games that are taking over

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Mods, please do not remove this; it is not considered flame by any means.

Ok so many of you guys know that Mcsg has been up for many years now, and reached a lot of players. But in the last few months there have been many players leaving. Now a-days Badlion gets for players than Mcsg. There are a couple of reasons why this could have occurred, iBeat's ban, Mcsg just isn't as fun as it used to be, and Csgo is getting more and more popular. So my question to you guys is when you think Mcgamer will not be here anymore.
First off; let's not mention iBeat.

Second off, we've had more players than Badlion today; and another reason as to why Badlion has so many players sometimes is when one of their 500 player UHC's are being hosted.

The comparisons of Badlion and MCGamer aren't even worth comparing; as our main gamemode, SG, is larger and more populated than their SG. During peek time yesterday, they had roughly 300 Survival Games players, where as we had about 1800 for our US network. It's not even a valid comparison. These "MCGamer / MCSG downfall / community dying threads" are disappointing since it's not true on bit. c;

Just thought I'd give my opinions on this.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

Second off, we've had more players than Badlion today; and another reason as to why Badlion has so many players sometimes is when one of their 500 player UHC's are being hosted.

The comparisons of Badlion and MCGamer aren't even worth comparing; as our main gamemode, SG, is larger and more populated than their SG. During peek time yesterday, they had roughly 300 Survival Games players, where as we had about 1800 for our US network. It's not even a valid comparison. These "MCGamer / MCSG downfall / community dying threads" are disappointing since it's not true on bit. c;

Lol. It was a question asking when the downfall is happening; not saying it was rn.

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol. It was a question asking when the downfall is happening; not saying it was rn.
Well, not to be rude, but it's quite obvious it's not happening right now if you just added MCGamer and other servers alike to your server list, and looked at the player counts. c;

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score

Geese, no need to be so rude to another server. They are just like mcsg, a normal working server that strives to have lots of players and make players have fun.

Reactions:

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Geese, no need to be so rude to another server. They are just like mcsg, a normal working server that strives to have lots of players and make players have fun.
I'm not being rude to Badlion? They are also a very successful server, but not for Survival Games, where as we're popular and known as the "Home of the original Mineraft Survival Games".

Yachty

Quantum
Reaction score
My opinion is MCGamer will only die down once Minecraft as a whole dies down. Same with most of the popular servers. As Minecraft keeps updating, more and more people are leaving the game. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that the hype of CSGO is real and many people are leaving Minecraft to join CSGO. MCGamer is the #1 survival games server, which is an extremely popular gamemode. This means that MCGamer has no reason to die down other than the whole Minecraft community dying down, and switching to other games such as CSGO.

MrSlimShady

Survivor
Reaction score
Remeber seeing these threads in 2012 or 2013 when bajan left? or when all the left remember Nirmit making 1000 of these threads, It isn't going to happen anytime soon.

Reactions: Lis

TristanCode

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't think this server while die, but MineCraft 2.0 might make a lot of people leave;
Because of this Windows 10 bs :D, Hopefully everyone will still be able to play like this; if not I am not updating :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci