• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Drop UHC?

Should MCGamer Discontinue UHC Worlds?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
xD
Well a color comparison doesn't work either because now you would have to supply much more than 3 options as I like maroon.

I clearly think we should drop it, and leave the whole uhc thing to Badlion. Instead of competing from the losing side of the battle, we should work on where we're winning. Sg. If we drop this other game mode that people don't play and improve the only one people do play, I think that's how mcsg rises again.
I was giving an example of why limiting it doesn't help :p Furthermore, Its frustrating people didn't want to play to begin with. Hence why my original solution Idea could prove okay :3

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
xD

I was giving an example of why limiting it doesn't help :p Furthermore, Its frustrating people didn't want to play to begin with. Hence why my original solution Idea could prove okay :3
If it even get hyped when it first cane out, I don't think it's ever going to turn out to be big. If you look at quarter quell and SGC, they may be gone now, but they certainly were exciting when they first came out. But if it was never played constantly for the first month of its release, then there's something wrong with the game mode and it should be cut

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
If it even get hyped when it first cane out, I don't think it's ever going to turn out to be big. If you look at quarter quell and SGC, they may be gone now, but they certainly were exciting when they first came out. But if it was never played constantly for the first month of its release, then there's something wrong with the game mode and it should be cut
Maybe. I mean as there are occasional events that might work because it would be fun :D

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Maybe. I mean as there are occasional events that might work because it would be fun :D
They'd be fun, but they'd be proof that it's a dying game mode and it should be only there for events.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
I said on a different thread that we should remove UHC Worlds, what I meant there was to remove it until the other gamemodes are stable, and then they can explore new ideas. I am going to assume that they have gotten the gamemodes to the community's liking, and that they want to add UHC Worlds back. From there, they can discuss, because right now, it's not helping financially, and it's a weird outlier compared to the other gamemodes on MCGamer.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I could write a lot, or put it into three simple things.

1. Fix all of the bugs that make UHCW hard to play and enjoy.

2. Make the UHCs staff-hosted, by creating something like the Clan Staff system. Moderators apply, those selected may host UHCs. Boom.

3. Allow UHC mods on a UHC gamemode. As "gamebreaking" as gamma and some other features of UHC essentials are, it's part of the UHC scene and we can't just ignore that.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
I could write a lot, or put it into three simple things.

1. Fix all of the bugs that make UHCW hard to play and enjoy.

2. Make the UHCs staff-hosted, by creating something like the Clan Staff system. Moderators apply, those selected may host UHCs. Boom.

3. Allow UHC mods on a UHC gamemode. As "gamebreaking" as gamma and some other features of UHC essentials are, it's part of the UHC scene and we can't just ignore that.
Basically copy badlion hosted games and miniuhc.

Stralcsar

Career
Reaction score
"MCGamer is my go-to server for UHC" - said no one ever past present or future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member