• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff duckluv321 - Meet the Staff

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome back, you were a great addition to the staff team previously and you are a great addition now- Congratulations! Enjoy it, you deserve it. :)

Reaction score
Can I have free graphics?///?? :p

Nah, just kidding. Nice job anyway. I'm glad they're accepting so many new mods that will 100% be great at their job.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My football team was undefeated, and we scored 75-0 one game. That was absolutely ridiculous. Our running back scored every play he was in.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
good to see you back on the staff team
Thank you, Kezzer! Awesome hearing that from you :)

Finnaly, one of the best staff members is back :3
Awe, thank you!

Amazing to see you as a mod again ;) well deserved! :3
OMG the staff team is getting beefed up! With ThappleTree and you being added... It's gonna be soooo awesome!

And Nephilim soon too as well!!!!
I'm so glad to see you back on the staff team. Really well deserved, Shea. You're going to be a great moderator again ^-^
I'm really so glad you could become a moderator again for hopefully a longer period of time this time around. Good luck on the staff team and I hope to be writing one of these in just a few hours :)
Welcome back, you were a great addition to the staff team previously and you are a great addition now- Congratulations! Enjoy it, you deserve it. :)
:eek:... :eek:... :eek:
Gratz on mod again Duck!
Can I have free graphics?///?? :p

Nah, just kidding. Nice job anyway. I'm glad they're accepting so many new mods that will 100% be great at their job.
Congratulations! Again!
Thank you!<3

My football team was undefeated, and we scored 75-0 one game. That was absolutely ridiculous. Our running back scored every play he was in.
That's insane! There was a player on our team who consistently scored like 20+ points through the whole season, which was crazy :p

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thank you, Kezzer! Awesome hearing that from you :)

Awe, thank you!

Thank you!<3

That's insane! There was a player on our team who consistently scored like 20+ points through the whole season, which was crazy :p
Come to waiting room. Pls c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci