• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff duckluv321 - Meet the Staff

Reaction score
First name: Shea
IGN(s): duckluv321 (shocker! :p)
Nickname(s): Ducky? :p
Region: US, although my connection is surprisingly good to other areas, and I'd be happy to help you out wherever your region may be :)
-----

One Cool Fact: My basketball team went completely undefeated this season, and once scored 80 points in one game- maybe it wasn't such a fair season XD

One Embarrassing Fact: I'm terrified of popping balloons- even other people popping balloons makes me incredibly nervous.

One Fact that makes you proud: This rank! I'm so incredibly thankful for this oppurtunity, and to be here, and able to help this community :)

One Fact no one would ever guess about you: That I took 25 minutes to think of an answer to this question.. And still don't have one :p

Most Common question you get asked:
"Can you make me free graphics?" :p

Favorite Animal: Dogs, specifically Pugs

Favorite Plant: Cherry blossom trees are beautiful- so probably those

Favorite Color: Mint Green

Favorite Food: Probably Oranges :p

Biggest Pet Peeve:

Astrological Sign: Scorpio

Personal Catchphrase: "I have no idea"

Heard about MCG by: Good 'ol Google

Ever Bring someone to MCG: Not that I know of (I should get on that XD)

First friend in the community: I think it was Yesh (DoodleBob91)

MCG role-model: Definitely Col_StaR

Things that you’ve done/are proud of:
  • Made the high honor roll
  • Went undefeated all of my soccer seasons, besides the last one, as well as this basketball season
  • Been a member of this fantastic community for 2+ years, and hopefully more to come
  • This rank- as I've mentioned before, I honestly am so grateful to have been given a second chance, and so happy to be able to use to help this community

Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: Definitely Chad- this would be me:

Call me maybe?

Do you team in game: All the time- playing solar never ends well, and too be honest, neither does teaming :p

Have you been backstabbed: Plenty of times- never trust a Steve

Ever Broken a bone: Nope, and hopefully I can keep it that way- I'm a total wimp :p

Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: I'd rather be a bird- flying would be awesome, and you could go virtually anywhere if you knew the directions. It'd stink to be confined to a pond :p

Personal Skills: I have a pretty good memory, and I read really fast XD

Computer specs:
(I have no idea what any of this means- I just googled it :p)

iMac:

1.4GHz
8GB of memory
500GB of storage
Intel HD Graphics 5000

Computer operating system: Mac

Program I use to record: Screenflow :)

Favorite movie: Pitch Perfect, or Get Smart

Favorite music
genre/band/song/artist/composer
: I love 'Chill' trap, or dub step music, as well as a lot of 'pop' music

Favorite game (other than Minecraft): I've been playing a lot of Castle Crashers lately, and some left for dead, which has been a ton of fun. Garry's mod is also awesome

Favorite character from fiction: I'm honestly not sure- I haven't read any books where I really liked a character, or at least I can't remember XD

What does a fox say? no

Terrified of:
-Spiders (soggypickle , Branbob83 , JacobC )
-Popping balloons
-Water balloons
-Clowns

Personal website:
*prepare for shameless self-promotion*

Favorite website (Other than these forums): I'd have to say YouTube (how original :p)

Dream job:
Anything in the graphic/motion design field. I'd love to animate cartoons, edit videos, do photography, graphic design- that sort of thing :p

What job you currently are doing, or plan to do:
I'm not able to have a job for a while, but I'd like to work in retail, or something for a high school job.
(If you count my graphics shop, then I guess I do! XD)

Favorite thing about the community: The people, the experience- there's a lot- it'd be hard to pick one thing.
-----

When I am online: I'm typically on the forums on and off from around 1:00 PM - 3 AM CST, and I'm in-game from around 10:00 PM to 3 am over summer. You can also find me on TeamSpeak throughout the day if you need any help- if I'm online, I'm ready to help :)
This will obviously drastically change when summer comes around, but for now, that's a rough estimate :p

Previous moderating experience: I've moderated several survival servers, as well as survival games servers. I was also an MCSG moderator, and resigned a year ago, however, I'm back, and hopefully here to stay :)

Been a member of staff since: Around 9 PM on July 17th, 2014 :)

Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc):
I'm definitely most active on MCSG, or in the hub, however you can find me on the creative server every now and then :)

Personal goal(s) as a staff member:
My goal is to do my absolute best, and help this community in any way I possibly can.

Feel free to ask any further questions in the replies :)
--

Hi! Thanks for reading all of that! XD

I just wanted to thank every single one of you really quick. I'm honestly so grateful to have this incredible opportunity for a second time, and I wouldn't be here without you- the community.

Thank you all for the support, love, and just being you<3

(hopefully there's no mistakes- I had to re-write this like 10 times because I was on mobile, and Chrome kept refreshing when I went to get gif's :p)
:D

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
I knew you'd make it. You were an excellent mod, and I'm glad to see your hard work has paid off.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci