• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

duckluv321 - Resignation

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nooo Shea! I can't believe this happened! I will miss seeing you on the Staff team, good luck on your future endeavors. You have been a good friend. Don't forget to play CSGO with me! <3

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
I am honestly going to miss you so freaking much, Shea. dkljfadlkafj

We better still be/remain great friends and destroy people on CS:GO.

I can definitely say on the behalf of the staff team and the community that MCGamer will miss you so much. We wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors. <3

Don't leave us in the dust. Come say hi frequently! :)

NagolGames

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
You've been around so long! What a loss to the staff team. Takes time and people to replace someone like you.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
NO SHEA :C
<3
Better at least play cs with us now
For sure! :D
as I said in #mod

REST IN PEPE

I will never forget that you were involved in my interview, and that I was involved in your last ever training session. I will cherish that <3 Additionally in a thread "Who do you want to get to know better" I tagged you and I hope I can still get to know you better in the future :)
Definitely! Thank you!
Another one of the great staff members is gone ;-;
Thank you, cooper <3
are you sure you left on good terms?

because this video of you hacking just an hour ago says otherwise.

lol.
i cant believe someone was recording!! my cover is blown!
Your work here will always be appreciated, peace out duckluv :(

edit:

-_____________________-
thank you! :D
Bye Shea :c You were an amazing staff member, and I'll never forget the art you made for me (which I'm still using right now)!! <3
Thank you! <3
Thanks, Shea, for everything. c:

You were in my accepted mod interview, and I thank you for being there.
My pleasure!
The best spider-killing Sr. Mod has just left. Sad day. :(
omg, I remember that. That was a great time XD
rip best staff member :( <3 u shea
Thank you, Bran <33
I really do mean it when I say it's sad to see you go, you were a kind, friendly and flat out hilarious person. Play CS:GO with me some time, eh?
Thank you and definitely!
Sad to see you go but I do believe the stff can always get better :). Enjoy life!
Thank you!
Nooo Shea! I can't believe this happened! I will miss seeing you on the Staff team, good luck on your future endeavors. You have been a good friend. Don't forget to play CSGO with me! <3
Thank you, Sebastian! <3
I am honestly going to miss you so freaking much, Shea. dkljfadlkafj

We better still be/remain great friends and destroy people on CS:GO.

I can definitely say on the behalf of the staff team and the community that MCGamer will miss you so much. We wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors. <3

Don't leave us in the dust. Come say hi frequently! :)

NagolGames
I definitely will still stop by! Thank you, Logan <3
You've been around so long! What a loss to the staff team. Takes time and people to replace someone like you.
Whoa, hey, Theo! Thank you! <3

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
<3

For sure! :D

Definitely! Thank you!

Thank you, cooper <3

i cant believe someone was recording!! my cover is blown!

thank you! :D

Thank you! <3

My pleasure!

omg, I remember that. That was a great time XD

Thank you, Bran <33

Thank you and definitely!

Thank you!

Thank you, Sebastian! <3

I definitely will still stop by! Thank you, Logan <3

Whoa, hey, Theo! Thank you! <3
We got her. Now stop going off on your own.

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow. I honestly am surprised, and I am sad to see you go. I remember ages ago when you got staff member and I realized what a great addition you would be, working with you in TeamRainbow simply added on to the fact. You always seemed to be doing some sort of work, and the I wish you would stay :(. Nevertheless, I understand other stresses, and I wish you luck in the future :).

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Love ya girlywang <3
<3
Wow. I honestly am surprised, and I am sad to see you go. I remember ages ago when you got staff member and I realized what a great addition you would be, working with you in TeamRainbow simply added on to the fact. You always seemed to be doing some sort of work, and the I wish you would stay :(. Nevertheless, I understand other stresses, and I wish you luck in the future :).
Thank you so much! <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci