• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Earth | AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarthAU

Survivor
Reaction score
I know i don't match the requirements. But ill give it a try! I am happy to do a trial because i do not match the requirements.
IGN - imBLUNT
Skype - jarrod13579
Age - 14
Wins/Games - 1 win or something ahah, used to have like 800 on the other leaderboard's before they changed it.
Legacy Stats - Like 800
Past Clans - Ravens, Phoenix (Ages ago) a few others that i cant remember
Past Bans - Cant remember
Why do you want to join Earth - I would love to join Earth because i think it is become more successful each week. I think i would get along with all of the members/staff really well. I need to make new friends due to just coming back after a break of minecraft. As i said, i am happy to take a trial.
You will be trialed.

Choclitt

Platinum
Reaction score
I know i don't match the requirements. But ill give it a try! I am happy to do a trial because i do not match the requirements.
IGN - imBLUNT
Skype - jarrod13579
Age - 14
Wins/Games - 1 win or something ahah, used to have like 800 on the other leaderboard's before they changed it.
Legacy Stats - Like 800
Why do you want to join Earth - I would love to join Earth because i think it is become more successful each week. I think i would get along with all of the members/staff really well. I need to make new friends due to just coming back after a break of minecraft. As i said, i am happy to take a trial.
Blunticus <333

Vernza

Gold
Reaction score
IGN- Vernaz
Skype - vernza.jesse
Age - 15
Wins/ Games - Like 18/60 .-.
Legacy stats - 460/1600
Past clans - Integrity
Past bans- None
Why do you want to join Earth - Cause ive started playing mcsg again and jewlx is a lad.

EarthAU

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN- Vernaz
Skype - vernza.jesse
Age - 15
Wins/ Games - Like 18/60 .-.
Legacy stats - 460/1600
Past clans - Integrity
Past bans- None
Why do you want to join Earth - Cause ive started playing mcsg again and jewlx is a lad.
You will be trialed. Talk to ep1cn00bt00b on skype regarding this process.

Hawkerrr

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN - imBLUNT
Skype - jarrod13579
Age - 14
Legacy Stats - Like 800
OMG man it's been ages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci