• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Earth | AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarthAU2

Experienced
Reaction score
Wait did we win against Apex? well yes we did 5-4 but didn't they say we forfiet or something?

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thread has been reopened due to the deletion of flame.

Continue to cause flame, and risk receiving a forum ban. It you have any questions regarding what is acceptable to post, feel free to PM me or any other member of staff.

EarthAU

Survivor
Reaction score
Thread has been reopened due to the deletion of flame.

Continue to cause flame, and risk receiving a forum ban. It you have any questions regarding what is acceptable to post, feel free to PM me or any other member of staff.
Thank you.

Kequannnn

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN -Rqin/Kequannnn
Skype -Kequann
Age -13
Wins/Games -49/290
Legacy Stats -290/1400
Past Clans -Fudamental, Uprising. None since the Reset.
Past Bans -None.
Why do you want to join Earth - I really think this clan is a successful place to be. I feel like i belong here i know a few people in here.

edward608

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN -Rqin/Kequannnn
Skype -Kequann
Age -13
Wins/Games -49/290
Legacy Stats -290/1400
Past Bans -None.
Why do you want to join Earth - I really think this clan is a successful place to be. I feel like i belong here i know a few people in here.
decline !!!!!!!!

EarthAU

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN -Rqin/Kequannnn
Skype -Kequann
Age -13
Wins/Games -49/290
Legacy Stats -290/1400
Past Bans -None.
For the time being, you have been declined. Before reapplying, be sure to get at least 50 wins and improve your ratio.

Kequannnn

Spectator
Reaction score
For the time being, you have been declined. Before reapplying, be sure to get at least 50 wins and improve your ratio.
Just to say Venaz has 26 wins and like 100 played do I have to get 100 wins can I just get a 1/5 ratio, also i had a reset on this account when i had 60ish wins so yeah. Please add my Skype: Kequann

Forceee_

Survivor
Reaction score
Just to say Venaz has 26 wins and like 100 played do I have to get 100 wins can I just get a 1/5 ratio, also i had a reset on this account when i had 60ish wins so yeah. Please add my Skype: Kequann
vernza is god, you are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci