• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Earth | AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgioTheMan

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN -ItsGeorgio
Skype -georgio.giokaris
Age -12
Wins/Games -231/3826
Legacy Stats -1/78
Past Clans -Exquisite inferno and heaps more
Past Bans -none
Why do you want to join Erf - because I was really impressed with you performance in a clan battle and I wanted to join . though my stats are bad I can still give us wins and all types of different things maybe even the 1 spot

EarthAU

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN -ItsGeorgio
Skype -georgio.giokaris
Age -12
Wins/Games -231/3826
Legacy Stats -1/78
Past Clans -Exquisite inferno and heaps more
Past Bans -none
Why do you want to join Erf - because I was really impressed with you performance in a clan battle and I wanted to join . though my stats are bad I can still give us wins and all types of different things maybe even the 1 spot
Declined sorry. You're not old enough, don't meet the win requirement and we don't think you're up to date with your pvp.

EarthAU

Survivor
Reaction score
Clan update:

- The clan has undergone some changes such that the integrity of the clan has improved. This includes kicking of certain players.

- The ownership of this account has been amended.

- We'll be active over the holidays- let us know if you would like to clan battle!

Firetruque

Survivor
Reaction score
Clan update:

- The clan has undergone some changes such that the integrity of the clan has improved. This includes kicking of certain players.

- The ownership of this account has been amended and we will stop ddosing people!

- We'll be active over the holidays- let us know if you would like to clan battle!
Good job, look forward to seeing your clan excelling!
Have a nice day!

Pantelex

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN - Pantelex
Skype - ep1c has it
Age - 16
Wins/Games - 20/60 (6 in past 10)
Legacy Stats - none
Past Clans - none
Past Bans - none
Why do you want to join Earth - Despite what I have head about the clan it seems really cool and good. I have joined the teamspeak a lot and played with members a few times and its a friendly environment that I would like to be a part of.

EarthAU

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN - Pantelex
Skype - ep1c has it
Age - 16
Legacy Stats - none
Past Clans - none
Past Bans - none
Why do you want to join Earth - Despite what I have head about the clan it seems really cool and good. I have joined the teamspeak a lot and played with members a few times and its a friendly environment that I would like to be a part of.
Haven't seen you on TS yet, so you will be trialed.

Reactions: 8ox

Puffball5

Gold
Reaction score
IGN - Pantelex
Skype - ep1c has it
Age - 16
Legacy Stats - none
Past Clans - none
Past Bans - none
Good luck with that lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci