• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Easiest Map For You?

Psyonic123

Survivor
Reaction score
Solar Frost, Holiday Resort, and Demons Breeze. It's just so... Breezey.

FossilBricks

Experienced
Reaction score
Wrong section. A thread like this goes in Survival Games Discussions.
My best map is probably SG2 or SG3. Again, I think I'm pretty decent at just about all maps, but I find I excel at those 2 maps because few people are as good at them as me :)
This is the Survival Games Discussions I think?

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
When Hungry Hills was around, I won 80% of my games on that map. It was just so easy, I don't know why. I could always take out the team at corn and end up with a diamond sword.

FossilBricks

Experienced
Reaction score
When Hungry Hills was around, I won 80% of my games on that map. It was just so easy, I don't know why. I could always take out the team at corn and end up with a diamond sword.
Hungry Hills games always lasted for ever! Map was so big had some funny memories on it thou!

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
Hungry Hills games always lasted for ever! Map was so big had some funny memories on it thou!
I actually loved the map. The feeling of being lost was great compared to the tiny maps these days. You know where everything is! Hungry Hills was different in this way. You never knew where you were going, and compasses actually helped! <3 I miss that map.

FossilBricks

Experienced
Reaction score
I actually loved the map. The feeling of being lost was great compared to the tiny maps these days. You know where everything is! Hungry Hills was different in this way. You never knew where you were going, and compasses actually helped! <3 I miss that map.
Yeah it had great aspects to it!

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Probably Demon's Breeze and Karmunrah. I don't really like either, but I manage to win on Demon's with a bad chest route a lot, and I almost always get a sword from corn on Karmunrah and have nearly full iron and a diamond sword by the time everyone's left the temple... I think I just get extremely lucky in that map

L

Lululioness

SG1.

No one can ever find corn except me so.... I get two corn refills :p
<33
But this one time I finally got diamond armour on my own I died -_-
The person I picked to take out first just happened to be amazing at PvP and when I finally killed him the other guy killed me :/

FossilBricks

Experienced
Reaction score
SG1.

No one can ever find corn except me so.... I get two corn refills :p
<33
But this one time I finally got diamond armour on my own I died -_-
The person I picked to take out first just happened to be amazing at PvP and when I finally killed him the other guy killed me :/
Unlucky :/ <3 <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci