• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Easiest Map For You?

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
My easiest map is Valleyside University, solar frost and sg2. Valleyside is especially very easy because I always take the same chest rute and by the time I collect all the chests, I am fully geared. After collecting all the chests, in the building that I use, I head back to corn and the chests restock :p

FossilBricks

Experienced
Reaction score
Probably Holiday Resort. Amazing map, fun to play on and I've won over 70% of my games on it. (Rough estimate)
Holiday Resort is a great map, it has all different aspects to it which require different styles of PvP.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
SG2, I played MCSG when SG2 was being overpayed and I have a beast chestroute with over 30 chests. I win 19/20 games on it.

Emperor970

Experienced
Reaction score
Probably Breeze Island & Demon's Breeze. I'm good at them even though I am so bored of them xD

Mannse

Diamond
Reaction score
I win every match on Valleyside Universtity, I got at least 2 stacks arrows and one piece of diamond armor then.
<3

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Demons breeze, Breeze island and Freeze island xD (it's funny because i despise 2 of them :3)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
This is survival games discussions...
Ever thought that it might have been moved already and the mod didn't say anything?
Edit: I might be going crazy, but when I first saw this thread I'm pretty sure it was in Off Topic... Then I told a mod to move it. So I think it's already been moved, but I could be going crazy.

Reaction score
I'm pretty good at Demon's Breeze. I stay on the main island and get 3-4 Tier 2 chests. I might kill some folks that go to the corn, but I generally just stay hidden. At DM, I like the area because it's flat and practically everything is flammable. I would say I win 70% of the time on that map.

CaptainMagikz

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm pretty good at Demon's Breeze. I stay on the main island and get 3-4 Tier 2 chests. I might kill some folks that go to the corn, but I generally just stay hidden. At DM, I like the area because it's flat and practically everything is flammable. I would say I win 70% of the time on that map.
Really?! I lag wayyyy too much on that map :(

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Demon's Breeze, it's like everybody's skill level just drops to 0 when I'm playing on that map. I think I've lost on it twice since it's release, and I've played it 20 times.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci