• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Egrodo Needs To Be Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello MCSG players/Mods/SnrMods/Admins!
Today we're here to try and get Egrodo unbanned (obviously.) Now he uploads LEGIT gameplay of him doing really well on the survival games servers. He also has an amazingly fast computer so, it may look like hacks when he pvps. It could also be lag from the player's side that recorded the footage.

Here is a list of the people that support this:
XxGagaxX
darkai202
Golden_Spec
Zeno
CraftyKratonite
Cheedos
Captain Dak
Kimberly
hwracer
polarisXD
hnrbnd

List will be updated as soon as we get supporters.
It would also be appreciated if we could get some senior mod's opinion on this as they appear the ones that want him banned.

This is not a thread that's telling the senior admins that egrodo should be unbanned. We are getting supporters from this thread.
Thank you!

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
I do support this, but I don't think this is the way to go about it. You should PM a Sr.Mod, and handle it there, not make a public thread on the forums.

But still, #UnbanEgrodo2013

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I do support this, but I don't think this is the way to go about it. You should PM a Sr.Mod, and handle it there, not make a public thread on the forums.

But still, #UnbanEgrodo2013
Yeah, we can still try though :3 This was mainly to get supporters.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, you just summed up what I thought of it. He should be unbanned #UnBanEgrodo2013

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
If the Sr mods/admins trusted him with mod they should be pretty sure he doesn't hack, which he doesn't. ,-,

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Egrodo was banned?! That's weird. I support the cause to get him unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci