• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Egrodo Needs To Be Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can you people Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom stop with these things? I've seen the video and as much as I love egrodo it was obvious he was hacking. Sorry guys hate to let you down.

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Can you people Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom stop with these things? I've seen the video and as much as I love egrodo it was obvious he was hacking. Sorry guys hate to let you down.
Fair enough, not everyone has to agree with this.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I may mention the video was from 4/3 months back, good sir.

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I got it through a web of connections but I have the link, just not sure if I should be allowed to show it

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
According to my sources, the video was influenced by lag.

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
If I get permission from a sr mod then I will post the video, if not then sorry but it's not my decision and they might want to keep these things to the people that actually matter. (you guys still matter to the community as well though)

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just because he is an amazing pvper doesn't mean he can't hack. I did once and I faced it's repricussions head first ( banned for a week)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci