• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Egrodo's FusionPVP [US]

CinniCowboy

Spectator
Reaction score
Username:ThePikachuPro
Who are you?

Records:http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/ThePikachuPro/
EDIT: Due to trouble with the new leaderboards, please instead link to your leaderboard spot like so.

Self-Rating: 6
How good/cocky are you?

Why are you signing up for this clan instead of another?: I like the clan name and I also would like to increase my pvp skill.
What makes us special to you?

How long have you been playing MCSG?: I played the 9th game to ever exist in mcsg so, yeah, a long time
When did you first battle the tributes?

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, Teamspeak, or Skype
What will you be using to talk to us?
How old are you?

Snikkz

Diamond
Reaction score
Username: Snikkz
Who do you go as? Esian

Your age?: 14

Records: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/Snikkz/

Self-Rating: 9
How good/cocky are you on a scale of 1-10?
I am a pretty good player and will often attack players with better gear than me which can be good and bad.
Why are you signing up for this clan instead of another?: Egrodo is the best pvper on MCSG!
What makes us special to you? I was recently in Enigma v2 and the clan leader would only play with a select group of players and there was nothing happening in the clan. I hope this elite clan will be different and a lot more active.

How long have you been playing MCSG?: On and off since August of 2012.
I used to play on a different account that had 98 wins and that might explain my amount of wins.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes
What will you be using to talk to us? Turtle Beach X11's.

Fanyo

Spectator
Reaction score
Username: iFanyo, also known as SluttyPig.
Who do you go as?

Your age?: My age is 14.
Easier to gauge honest maturity levels.

Records: I use to be first in the CA Leader Boards, until I got banned for the inappropriate name, and I haven't been trying since then, but I still play mcsg just for the fun of it and to play with friends, I am also pretty serious when it comes down to people I have wanted to fight. On the SluttyPig acc I have about 154 wins on the US servers. The CA servers I have 196. I am ranked third on SluttyPig on the CA servers, on the iFanyo acc I have about 70 wins on the ca servers, and and about 6 on the US server ( i'm canadian ).
EDIT: Due to trouble with the new leaderboards, please instead link to your leaderboard spot like so.

Self-Rating: I personally, am not cocky in my opinion, no one has ever said to me that i'm cocky.
How good/cocky are you on a scale of 1-10?

Why are you signing up for this clan instead of another?: I want to join this clan then any other because of the pvp skills ( no offence to the other clans ) I also know a pretty decent amount of peope that have signed up for this clan, I also love playing with friends and getting to know better people, and helping them out when they need it.
What makes us special to you?

How long have you been playing MCSG?: I have been playing MCSG since midway through July 2012, also at the time I didn't have the greatest computer. ( that has changed ).
When did you first battle the tributes?

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I have a microphone, sometimes people tell me that I'm to loud when I talk to them.
What will you be using to talk to us?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci