• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Elastic | EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenPCGamingHD

Experienced
Reaction score
Application

1. First name: Benjamin Swag

2. IGN (In-Game Name): SenchSlashSwag

3. Skype name: smeepyxro

4. Wins/Losses: lol 320/1400? XDDDDD

5. Age: 14 what r u gigglin' about m8

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: yes

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): very good

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): very bad

9. Why did you apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): because elastic makes me be elasticerer

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): yes, I'll punch you in the face, and theabacaman, aleks und josh und cookiedestorier und sam is very swag cool and yes nice

11. Favorite maps: Fortress pyke, Acient Japan<333

12. Previous clans: Diverfag, Lunatic, Rectify

13. Country: norwegian snakker du norsk??
hey dood i tink ur preti skil ;d;D;D;

Reaction score
Application

1. First name: Benjamin Swag

2. IGN (In-Game Name): SenchSlashSwag

3. Skype name: smeepyxro

4. Wins/Losses: lol 320/1400? XDDDDD

5. Age: 14 what r u gigglin' about m8

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: yes

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): very good

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): very bad

9. Why did you apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): because elastic makes me be elasticerer

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): yes, I'll punch you in the face, and theabacaman, aleks und josh und cookiedestorier und sam is very swag cool and yes nice

11. Favorite maps: Fortress pyke, Acient Japan<333

12. Previous clans: Diverfag, Lunatic, Rectify

13. Country: norwegian snakker du norsk??
eZZZZZZZZ

Razzen

Spectator
Reaction score
1. First name:Mike

2. IGN (In-Game Name):mihai31w62

3. Skype name:razzen.mc

4. Wins/Losses:230/1200

5. Age:15 almost 16

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]:No.

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance):All

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance):Hackers.

9. Why did you apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because I used to be in Divergent and my friends joined this clan and told me to apply.

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I'm a good pvper and a friendly guy , and also I'm active on teamspeak skype etc.

11. Favorite maps:Valley, Icarus, Tsg2,

12. Previous clans: Wargodz, Underkillers, some other romanian clans , and DivergentEu

13. Country:Romania , but my english is really good.

ToxicPsycho

Platinum
Reaction score
1. First name: "Harry"

2. IGN (In-Game Name): ToxPsycho

3. Skype name: TheToxicPsycho

4. Wins/Losses: about 650/3400

5. Age: 14

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: Platinum

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): Bow. That's about it...

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): Using fns and sword on its own but when i get combo'd I'm dead.

9. Why did you apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because RIP Divergent

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Because josh said i would get auto accepted :]

11. Favorite maps: Icarus, Valleyside

12. Previous clans: Divergent, Solitude, Trivium. (EU Clans)

13. Country: Britainish​

itslkingjames

Survivor
Reaction score
1. First name: Isaac

2. IGN (In-Game Name): lkingjames

3. Skype name: lkingjames

4. Wins/Losses: 277/2192 hoping for an exception.

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: yes platinum

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): mostly sword fighting and using my ping to my advantage. my middle rangle bow spam is decent especially when needed for lowering the opponent down.

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): FnS but only in normal games of sg but in clan wars i only use it if needed.

9. Why did you apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I applied for this clan because recently my clan divergent disbanded which i was very sad to here this nut one of your captain members josh told me where all my friends were going to go so he invited me to apply for this clan and do not worry i didn't just apply i have looked at your wins and losses and they seem very good and you have beat some very good clans. I feel like a can really make a difference in this clan with all of my friends.

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): most of my friends are already in this clan and with that being said i can do good teamwork already. This takes other clans time to get used to the other players but i wont be in my case. I see a lot of potential in this clan to become one to the top EU clans and i would like to be part of the winning force. I have been offered a place for another clan 'Astral EU' however i have turned it down because i would like to be with more of my friends in a clan like this.

11. Favorite maps: valleyside, sg 4, turbulence, zone 85 and par 72

12. Previous clans: divergent EU, frostbite, demonSG, Anthrax, Ascendancy trial member and Strategic.

13. Country: England

Last edited:

Martinioh123

Diamond
Reaction score
1. First name: Martin

2. IGN (In-Game Name): Martinioh123

3. Skype name: Martinioh123

4. Wins/Losses: 1,3k / 6,2k

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: Diamond, yes.

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): Getting really weird combos and strafing. Long-range bowshots and flint and steel placements, tactics etc.

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): Short-range bowshots, rod spamming (most likely because of my ping and how fast I hotkey) and being a bit too aggressive in fights.

9. Why did you apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Got told by Josh :)

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): Really don't know, was an elite in Divergent I guess.

11. Favorite maps: SG4, Valley, TWSG2, Demons and Par 72.

12. Previous clans: Phoenix/TeamSypher, EndGamers, Emperors, Divergent.

13. Country: Norway

Silf

Career
Reaction score
1. First name: Isaac

2. IGN (In-Game Name): lkingjames

3. Skype name: lkingjames

4. Wins/Losses: 277/2192 hoping for an exception.

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: yes platinum

7. PvP Strengths (detail will increase acceptance chance): mostly sword fighting and using my ping to my advantage. my middle rangle bow spam is decent especially when needed for lowering the opponent down.

8. PvP Weaknesses (detail will increase acceptance chance): FnS

9. Why did you apply for this clan? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I applied for this clan because recently my clan divergent disbanded which i was very sad to here this nut one of your captain members josh told me where all my friends were going to go so he invited me to apply for this clan and do not worry i didn't just apply i have looked at your wins and losses and they seem very good and you have beat some very good clans. I feel like a can really make a difference in this clan with all of my friends.

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): most of my friends are already in this clan and with that being said i can do good teamwork already. This takes other clans time to get used to the other players but i wont be in my case. I see a lot of potential in this clan to become one to the top EU clans and i would like to be part of the winning force. I have been offered a place for another clan 'Astral EU' however i have turned it down because i would like to be with more of my friends in a clan like this.

11. Favorite maps: valleyside, sg 4, turbulence, zone 85 and par 72

12. Previous clans: divergent EU, frostbite, demonSG, Anthrax, Ascendancy trial member and Strategic.

13. Country: England
Nice application, i'll talk to the other staff later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci