• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Elastic | EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1. First name: Gustav.

2. IGN (In-Game Name): monky1000.

3. Skype name: gustavmitsner.

4. WINS/Losses: About 710/ 3400 I think.

5. Age: 13.

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: nope but Im probably gonna buy diamond donor.

7. PvP Strengths (DETAIL will increase acceptance chance): Having higher ground, having a fishing rod (otherwise if I play against a skilled player I'll probably loose), Bow spam battles.

8. PvP Weaknesses (DETAIL will increase acceptance chance): I tend to "rush" into fight sometimes and i have been killed because of it.

9. Why did you APPLY for this clan? (DETAIL will increase acceptance chance): Well my previous clan disbanded so I've been looking for another clan to join and I came across this one and I though it looked like a clan with skilled players.

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I think I'm a semi skilled player and I could be good addition to the clan.

11. Favorite maps: SG4/Valleyside

12. Previous clans: Since I came back to mcsg I've been in Halcyon and WarloxEU (I've been in alot of other clans but that was over a year ago)

13. Country: Sweden

brokbot17

Tribute
Reaction score
Name:finley
ign:brokbot17
wins:125 gamesplayed:1400
pvp strengths : strafe rod fns killing teams
pvp weakness:haxers bow
Donor no
why I applied because weberg said I should nad it seem like a nice clan
why I want to join is ive been in many past clans and I think this could be a new start and im alaways up 4 laugh
Favourite maps:vallyside turbelence sg4 aviricia
past clans:frontier eu destuction eu obliterate eu
Country london

ElasticEU

Survivor
Reaction score
1. First name:Anton

2. IGN (In-Game Name): AnteJohansson

3. Skype name: avton1

4. Wins/Losses: 899 wins games 4990

5. Age: 12

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: YEs

7. PvP Strengths DETAIL will increase acceptance chance): Sword Fns. Im pretty good to get some combos and crits. And with fns i am pretty good to place it.

8. PvP Weaknesses DETAIL will increase acceptance chance): Water fights, Just becuase im not the best with bow.

9. Why did you APPLY for this clan?(DETAIL will increase acceptance chance): Becuase i think this clan is very good and it have very good players.

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): bcuz i love u all. And i think i will be a very active player in the clan.

11. Favorite maps: SG4 Valley And Moonbase

12. Previous clans: #N.E.T #Aerox

13. Country: Sweden, Sundsvall
Accepted as rank: Trial
Welcome!

Silf

Career
Reaction score
1. First name: Gustav.

2. IGN (In-Game Name): monky1000.

3. Skype name: gustavmitsner.

4. WINS/Losses: About 710/ 3400 I think.

5. Age: 13.

6. Donor on MCSG [Yes OR No]: nope but Im probably gonna buy diamond donor.

7. PvP Strengths (DETAIL will increase acceptance chance): Having higher ground, having a fishing rod (otherwise if I play against a skilled player I'll probably loose), Bow spam battles.

8. PvP Weaknesses (DETAIL will increase acceptance chance): I tend to "rush" into fight sometimes and i have been killed because of it.

9. Why did you APPLY for this clan? (DETAIL will increase acceptance chance): Well my previous clan disbanded so I've been looking for another clan to join and I came across this one and I though it looked like a clan with skilled players.

10. Why should we accept you? (detail will increase acceptance chance): I think I'm a semi skilled player and I could be good addition to the clan.

11. Favorite maps: SG4/Valleyside

12. Previous clans: Since I came back to mcsg I've been in Halcyon and WarloxEU (I've been in alot of other clans but that was over a year ago)

13. Country: Sweden
Accepted as rank: Trial

Name:finley
ign:brokbot17
wins:125 gamesplayed:1400
pvp strengths : strafe rod fns killing teams
pvp weakness:haxers bow
Donor no
why I applied because weberg said I should nad it seem like a nice clan
why I want to join is ive been in many past clans and I think this could be a new start and im alaways up 4 laugh
Favourite maps:vallyside turbelence sg4 aviricia
past clans:frontier eu destuction eu obliterate eu
Country london
Denied!
Reason: Bad W/L ratio and bad English​

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
"Elastic vs Distric125-3W
Gg"
Em? we have legit proof of you trying to fool us to get a redo....
I would recommend u to add the loss....
Ur not allowed to add a fake win to the thread

theabacaman

Survivor
Reaction score
"Elastic vs Distric125-3W
Gg"
Em? we have legit proof of you trying to fool us to get a redo....
I would recommend u to add the loss....
Ur not allowed to add a fake win to the thread
Firstly its not fake, secondly that evidence is not worthy of a Dq in anyway now leave you are embarrassing yourself

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
Firstly its not fake, secondly that evidence is not worthy of a Dq in anyway now leave you are embarrassing yourself
How am i embarrassing myself? you tried to troll us for a redo... and i luckily had a screenshot...
Even if you told us to leave in pre-game (which you didnt) why would 2 of your players stay and play...?
OFC trying to troll us for a redo is cheating.... And we cant make it a redo because thats what you tried to troll us to get....
If you want to we might be up for putting it behind us and redo the whole clan war. in general it was quite fun.
But its not fun when ppl cheat to get redo's and win....
If you dont want to redo the whole CW its fine:D Cuz we do have enough proof....

theabacaman

Survivor
Reaction score
How am i embarrassing myself? you tried to troll us for a redo... and i luckily had a screenshot...
Even if you told us to leave in pre-game (which you didnt) why would 2 of your players stay and play...?
OFC trying to troll us for a redo is cheating.... And we cant make it a redo because thats what you tried to troll us to get....
If you want to we might be up for putting it behind us and redo the whole clan war. in general it was quite fun.
If you dont want to redo the whole CW its fine:D Cuz we do have enough proof....
We don't need to "cheat" to win we were already winning and yes you are embarrassing yourself by coming here and trying to act like you are the ones who are right when clearly it is not a Dq, Please don't respond to this post, you are not wanted byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Silf

Career
Reaction score
Redo the whole clanwar? Why? We was in the lead u weren't what a stupid idea

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
We don't need to "cheat" to win we were already winning and yes you are embarrassing yourself by coming here and trying to act like you are the ones who are right when clearly it is not a Dq, Please don't respond to this post, you are not wanted byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Ill respond anyways... I have the evidence... How is it not a dq:)? Tell me

theabacaman

Survivor
Reaction score
Ill respond anyways... I have the evidence... How is it not a dq:)? Tell me
Okay lets start firstly that just shows that their was 3 at the start 10 secs before when the game started only two of us were playing then you won a 3vs2 congrats. You could not be fair and even consider a redo so you decided we are behind we won't win lets Dq its what we like to do so ya its not a DQ

Rexmanx

Platinum
Reaction score
Okay lets start firstly that just shows that their was 3 at the start 10 secs before when the game started only two of us were playing then you won a 3vs2 congrats. You could not be fair and even consider a redo so you decided we are behind we won't win lets Dq its what we like to do so ya its not a DQ
We won 3 round sin a row pretty easily. we werent scared of facing you:p As i said... we ca nredo the whole clanwar... but it doesent look like you want to do that.... your explination just doesent seem reasnoable.... why would 2 of your players stay to play if you told us to leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci