• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Electronic | US Division |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entrixity

Experienced
Reaction score
ANd just becuase u don't know how to use spoiler, doesn't mean you can copy the battles down. AND THE CLAN INFORMATION NEEDS TO BE CHANGED

Jehxy

Platinum
Reaction score
We postponed the CB today as some of our members had to go. It's 2-0 to us currently. You guys all left the game without saying anything so I didn't know what to do.

Demshox

Tribute
Reaction score
ANd just becuase u don't know how to use spoiler, doesn't mean you can copy the battles down. AND THE CLAN INFORMATION NEEDS TO BE CHANGED
OH SH!T call the police we stole your information

JustStrafe

Tribute
Reaction score
MOMMY THIS KED IS BEING RUDE- JUSTSTRAFE
He started it.
Now you just sound like a little kid, where have I said "Mommy this kid is being rude"?, I said Why're being so rude. Your acting like some over confident 4 year old, "He started it", OH COME ON do you even hear yourself?

Grow up, - JustStrafe

cbomb2344

Platinum
Reaction score
On behalf of sharp. We want to do a scrim on saturday. 10.30PM Central time

StedStriker

Spectator
Reaction score
Elycton, we can do whatever we want! You can't threaten someone because they have the same sig. Calm down and act like a normal human being. ( If you can )

Entrixity

Experienced
Reaction score
Elycton, we can do whatever we want! You can't threaten someone because they have the same sig. Calm down and act like a normal human being. ( If you can )
He stole the sig, but hardly changed it to his own. He is a want to be tryhard with no irl friends and is REALLY immiture.
"Dude, I just killed him he is probably raging soooo HARD hahahahahhahahahah." "Stop it or ima punch u in da face hehe." -2 of many quotes from Jau SO SA (how u pronouce scrub)

Connorplayzmc

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Connor
IGN: Connorplayzmc
Wins/Loses: 32/900 getting stat reset
Strengths: swords fns bow
Weaknesses: rod
Why You Want To Be In This Clan?: MCSG is love. MCSG is life =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci