• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Elevate [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eluq

Diamond
Reaction score
can still inv ppl well apps are open, gives people who we may not know or are not known can still get a chance.
K, was just a suggestion because they are going to be annoying people applying and some pretty hated people. And you are obviously not going to accept everyone so u might have to break people's dreams to get in the 1 clen of mcsg.

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
K, was just a suggestion because they are going to be annoying people applying and some pretty hated people. And you are obviously not going to accept everyone so u might have to break people's dreams to get in the 1 clen of mcsg.
n those randies wont get it we accepted andrew by app, he became a elite n one of are longest members

Pork

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Dr_Pork
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: seven hundred something
Donor: Diamond
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Yeah, skype name is Dr_Pork987
Why should we accept you? I'm a person that can be mature when needed, but can still joke around and have a good time. I know lots of routes on all of the maps listed, and am an okay player.

ErmacMorrison

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: omarbar2400 or the_pineapple_10
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: 20 (Got a lot of stats reset, so If I got none probs 250+)
Donor: Iron
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Yes I have both
Why should we accept you? Cause I'm god and I want to join a good clan that's has good pvper's and chill players.

Snickerssss_72

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Snickers_72
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]:1215
Donor: diamond
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Both, Snickers_72
Why should we accept you? Because I think I would make a good asset to the clan and I have been talking to the members and they are pretty fun to hangout with. And i think I'm pretty decent at PvP and I get pretty decent ping.

Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Snickers_72
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]:1215
Donor: diamond
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Both, Snickers_72
Why should we accept you? Because I think I would make a good asset to the clan and I have been talking to the members and they are pretty fun to hangout with. And i think I'm pretty decent at PvP and I get pretty decent ping.
Recommended!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci