• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Elevate [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NutBerger

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:CaptainSwifft
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]:350,2065
Donor:None right now
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]:I have both.My skype is Gurkirat.rai1
Why should we accept you?Because I'm very Active (Daily).I'm mature,nice,and I listen to leaders and other members in the clan

Last edited:

ItsRektYou :D

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: ImGonnaRektYou
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: 429-1208
Donor: Platinium
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Yes... Skype (Private).
Why should we accept you? Because I think I'm a decent player and could help the clan I'm also a nice guy, ScrewYouGumby2 - UpdatinStatus... I'm gonna PM my skype.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Lucidictive
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: 400+
Donor: Yes.
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Yes.
Why should we accept you? Man I'm just way too good at this game. And I love all of your members, especially monsters.
thanx

Hks

Diamond
Reaction score
On behalf of Rivals I challenge you to a 6v6, 7v7 or 8v8 clan battle, if you accept add myself on skype @ cookiemohs, add bullet on skype @ thebulletjc or add sports @ sports2565fan

Reaction score
Minecraft ID: bananeitor98
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: 500+ with alts.
Donor: none, soon buying one
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Yes, both. skype: rodrigoih1
Why should we accept you? Because I know I can make the clan a better clan with all my clan friends and I might look like a randy but, im not xD, If you need to test me just tell me, and Im mexican so you can make cb against spanish speakers clan easier and so... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci