• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Elevate [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:MeatalclawMC
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]:307
Donor:no
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]:Yes, I would not like to post it here
Why should we accept you? I know most clan battle routes (if not all), I am loyal and active, my pvp skills are not the best, but there is room for improvement by joining a decent clan that will stay up for a while, I have been in some decent clans such as: Shocked, Luminous, Pheonix US, and Ascendancy, though most of them have disbanded, they have taught me well on how to behave in a clan battle or scrim, I don't trashtalk, I don't break the rules, and I don't yell in scrims/ cbs, and I can handle not being put into some rounds.

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: iNeedANightLight
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: All together I have 545+ ( PM me for alts )
Donor: On My old account I have diamond but on iNeedANightLight I have regular
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: I have both
Why should we accept you? I am pretty active and I am a friendly person, I always try my hardest and Im there if you need me :) Im also a pretty good PVPer. think I am a good fit for this clan.
Minecraft ID: PROxNIGGLES_25
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: 410 I think
Donor: Platinum
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Ill tell someone on teamspeak. I prefer not to give it out.
Why should we accept you? You should accept me because I am a very skilled PvPer and Im getting better everyday! :D Im a very chill person to be around (Dont piss me off -_-) and Im very mature or funny whenever they are needed! You should also accept because I am on at least 5/7 days a week. I have alot of clan knowledge too, routes, Chokepoints, Strategies, Etc, Etc. I also think I should be accepted because Im sure im not the only one in this community to make friends with new people that can always teach me more!
IGN: WattledCarrot
Wins: 126/1343
Donor: Plat
: Have Skype And Ts Skype Is Ronnie.brandon5
Why Should We Accept You : i make a very good teammate i can help out in clan battles i have a lot of chest routes sometimes like 3 on the same map i know good choke points on all the well played maps and i am pretty good at pvp im really good with the rod
Minecraft ID: TrueBac
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: 565/2362
Donor: None
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Both, my skype is for_fun_eric_tran
Why should we accept you? I try to be a very modest person, I am calm and collected, and I can be one of the most defensive players I know. All I know is cleaning up, and Bow spamming! :D
Minecraft ID: Dr_Pork
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: seven hundred something
Donor: Diamond
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Yeah, skype name is Dr_Pork987
Why should we accept you? I'm a person that can be mature when needed, but can still joke around and have a good time. I know lots of routes on all of the maps listed, and am an okay player.
Minecraft ID: Snickers_72
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]:1215
Donor: diamond
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Both, Snickers_72
Why should we accept you? Because I think I would make a good asset to the clan and I have been talking to the members and they are pretty fun to hangout with. And i think I'm pretty decent at PvP and I get pretty decent ping.
Minecraft ID:CaptainSwifft
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]:350,2065
Donor:None right now
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]:I have both.My skype is Gurkirat.rai1
Why should we accept you?Because I'm very Active (Daily).I'm mature,nice,and I listen to leaders and other members in the clan
Minecraft ID: bananeitor98
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: 500+ with alts.
Donor: none, soon buying one
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Yes, both. skype: rodrigoih1
Why should we accept you? Because I know I can make the clan a better clan with all my clan friends and I might look like a randy but, im not xD, If you need to test me just tell me, and Im mexican so you can make cb against spanish speakers clan easier and so... :D
Minecraft ID:MeatalclawMC
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]:307
Donor:no
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]:Yes, I would not like to post it here
Why should we accept you? I know most clan battle routes (if not all), I am loyal and active, my pvp skills are not the best, but there is room for improvement by joining a decent clan that will stay up for a while, I have been in some decent clans such as: Shocked, Luminous, Pheonix US, and Ascendancy, though most of them have disbanded, they have taught me well on how to behave in a clan battle or scrim, I don't trashtalk, I don't break the rules, and I don't yell in scrims/ cbs, and I can handle not being put into some rounds.
Denied, Sorry

Others are still pending.

_Jevin_

Iron
Reaction score

!~Clan Information~!

Teamspeak: elevatemcsg.teamspeak3.com
Founded: June 15, 2014 by Gumby
Members: 11

We only clan battle by these rules - RULES
Applications: Open

!~Requirements~!

Donor
Teamspeak
Maturity
Experience with members/leaders

Must know chest routes for: SG 4, SG Highway, TSG 2, Valleyside University, Holiday Resort.

!~Application~!

Minecraft ID:
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]:
Donor:
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]:
Why should we accept you?

!~Application Process~!

Complete an application
Get accepted for trial member
Pass trial period [usually a week]

If denied you may reapply in 2 weeks.

!~Roster~!

Leaders:
ScrewYouGumby2
Kixsy

Officers:
UpdatinStatus

Elites:
None

Members:

SC_Swag
Prismel
LiningHawk1702
Exodus_King1
average_name
BiboyQG | xli0z
ForceHacks | zli0x

nicksportschamp

Nitro_Elite

Trial Members:
None

On Break:
None

!~Clan Battles~!

Elevate vs. Tigers - Win (10-2)
Elevate vs. Phoenix - Loss (2-5)
Elevate vs. Reflection - Win (3-1)
Elevate vs. Predators - Win (5-4)
Elevate vs. Protocol - Loss (3-5)
Elevate vs. ArtOfPvp - Win (5-0)
Elevate vs. Valor - Win (5-3)
Elevate vs. Vectroid - Win (5-0)
Elevate vs. Phoenix - Win (5-2)

!~US Leaderboards~!
Current Spot - #1

(9-1)

Elevate vs. Ascendancy - Win (3-1)
Elevate vs. Tigers - Win (3-0)
Elevate vs. Ascendancy - Win (3-1)
Elevate vs. Valor - Win (3-0)
Elevate vs. Valor - Loss (1-3)
Elevate vs. Eternity - Win (5-1)
Elevate vs. Valor - Win (5-2)
Elevate vs. Trivium - Win (5-2)
Elevate vs. Rebels - Win (5-0)
Elevate vs. Rebels - Win (5-0)

!~US Clan Championship Series~!

Elevate vs. Samurai - Win (3-1)
Elevate vs. Trivium - Win (3-2)
Elevate vs. Protocol - Win (3-1)

The Original Roster
ScrewYouGumby2
Zoeticly
IPureGold
UpdatinStatus
Sage9597
Mp5xz
SC_Swag
Hellvay
CubedFruits
IGN: innvisableninja
WINS: 415
DONOR: No
Skype/Ts: Yes both. I am regularly on the ts.
Why should we accept you?: I am verry good at killing teams. I am getting better and finding new wasys to kill them. I am also good at getting combos with a bow or rod. I can bow spam short to medium distance, once they are far away I wil miss almost every shot.I am good at 1v1s. But honestly Ive learned I'm better at 2v1s, a team vs me.

Last edited:

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Lucidictive
WINS: 400+
DONOR: ya
Why should we accept you?: I am pretty good at PvP, I have good sword mechanics and can make anybody run away in a fair 1v1. I don't know much about a bow or rod, but you'll learn that it really doesn't matter when it comes to me. Uhh, pretty sure I'm in good conditions with everybody in the clan, if not, tell me and we can work out our differences. I am on the teamspeak almost all the time with my music bot (mute it if you don't like it, I need it.). I can play whenever you need me, so I think I will be a good fit for the clan.

made real application because people told me old one was too troll-y, I actually was being serious with that though.

Last edited:

Armzoidd

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Armzoid
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: 467
Donor: No :(
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Yes i have both if you need just tell me
Why should we accept you? Because i am decent pvper and i would love to join the team and improve and meet new people and just get better all around

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Lucidictive
WINS: 400+
DONOR: No
Why should we accept you?: I am pretty good at PvP, I have good sword mechanics and can make anybody run away in a fair 1v1. I don't know much about a bow or rod, but you'll learn that it really doesn't matter when it comes to me. Uhh, pretty sure I'm in good conditions with everybody in the clan, if not, tell me and we can work out our differences. I am on the teamspeak almost all the time with my music bot (mute it if you don't like it, I need it.). I can play whenever you need me, so I think I will be a good fit for the clan.

made real application because people told me old one was too troll-y, I actually was being serious with that though.
can make anybody run away in a fair 1v1
ya they run aftr they 10 hrt u!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci