• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Elevate [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

StickyGamingHD

Survivor
Reaction score
On behalf #Crepuscular to a clan battle or scrim on 30/07/2014

Charles4406

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Charles4406
Wins: 171 Played: 718 (I did not play 200 of these games)
Kills: 1710 Kills
Donor: No Donor Rank

Do you have Skype/TS?: Yes, both. Skype: Charchardrose
Why should we accept you? I believe you should accept me because I really want to be with a group of good pvpers so I could help others and myself improve. I want to expand this clan as I believe it has alot of potential! :)

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Charles4406
Wins: 171 Played: 718 (I did not play 200 of these games)
Kills: 1710 Kills
Donor: No Donor Rank
Do you have Skype/TS?: Yes, both. Skype: Charchardrose
Why should we accept you? I believe you should accept me because I really want to be with a group of good pvpers so I could help others and myself improve. I want to expand this clan as I believe it has alot of potential! :)
Make sure to be active on teamspeak if you would like to be considered

Flipzyy_

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: My minecraft ID is Flipzyy, but I also haves few last such as Exttend, Exaq, Golfs and a few others. But I will mostly be on Exttend considering it has platinum and it is my scrimmage account.
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions] Flipzyy: 925/3600 Exttend: 151/1511 Golfs: 97/167 Exaq: 130/430 (1303/5708)
Donor: I have platinum donar on Exttend. But I don't have dinar on any others. But I plan on getting a new scrimmage account which I will be buying quantum on. But as of now my only sonar account is Exttend.
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Yes I have both, I don't give out my skype for DDoS reasons, but I'll give it to a staff member when I am on Teamspeak.
Why should we accept you? Because this clan looks like a lot of fun and I have a lot of friends in this clan, such a xFly, Photon, Kill etc. But my main dude Stab applied and I want to be in a clan with him. Also I know I have a low chance of joining but if you would give me a chance I would be a great asset seeing as I am very active and I consider myself to be a pretty good player, not trying to sound cocky but I do well under pressure and things like that. Also I love to be in competetive clans that are like a family, which this one looks like one of the prestigious clans in MCSG. And I would love to be a part of it. Thanks for reading, hopefully I get a chance,
~Flip

P.S. I will not be active until Saturday afternoon because a family member has past and I have to go to Tennessee for the funeral and stuff so be on Saturday.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: My minecraft ID is Flipzyy, but I also haves few last such as Exttend, Exaq, Golfs and a few others. But I will mostly be on Exttend considering it has platinum and it is my scrimmage account.
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions] Flipzyy: 925/3600 Exttend: 151/1511 Golfs: 97/167 Exaq: 130/430 (1303/5708)
Donor: I have platinum donar on Exttend. But I don't have dinar on any others. But I plan on getting a new scrimmage account which I will be buying quantum on. But as of now my only sonar account is Exttend.
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Yes I have both, I don't give out my skype for DDoS reasons, but I'll give it to a staff member when I am on Teamspeak.
Why should we accept you? Because this clan looks like a lot of fun and I have a lot of friends in this clan, such a xFly, Photon, Kill etc. But my main dude Stab applied and I want to be in a clan with him. Also I know I have a low chance of joining but if you would give me a chance I would be a great asset seeing as I am very active and I consider myself to be a pretty good player, not trying to sound cocky but I do well under pressure and things like that. Also I love to be in competetive clans that are like a family, which this one looks like one of the prestigious clans in MCSG. And I would love to be a part of it. Thanks for reading, hopefully I get a chance,
~Flip

P.S. I will not be active until Saturday afternoon because a family member has past and I have to go to Tennessee for the funeral and stuff so be on Saturday.
Read the last sentence, sorry for your loss, good luck in Elevate.

PimpHank

Diamond
Reaction score
Clan Battle against ArtOfPvP? Add Hsnapn32 on Skype to discuss details. Thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci