• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Elevate [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

c o l t o n

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:totoshd
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]:600
Donor:yes
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]:yes
Why should we accept you?because i want to meet new people and make my comeback to mcsg and reunite with my buddies
Yes! The great totos! I've missed you my friend

Trudairy

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:TruDairy
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: 1550/5000 (as of right now)
Donor: Diamond
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: I have both. Skype: Brian.swartley1
Why should we accept you? I have well experience with clans. I've been owner of two clans and elite in many and I think I can help out in any type of situation.

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey guys I know things have been going rough lately between you guys and I. I would like to say I'm sorry for what I have done, sometimes I just get a little upset when some people say I hack when I don't anyways. I'm sorry I just wanted u guys to know that.

Flipzyy_

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft ID:TruDairy
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: 1550/5000 (as of right now)
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: I have both. Skype: Brian.swartley1
Why should we accept you? I have well experience with clans. I've been owner of two clans and elite in many and I think I can help out in any type of situation.
I recommend this bakka

US Forsaken

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm going to be revoking my application because some people in this clan can't seem to forgive me for things in the past. Even after I apologized. Cya guys
-Flipzyy

Xx_SToRmZZ_xX

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Xx_SToRmZZ_xX
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: I have like 700 or so
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Yes I have Skype and teamspeak I can PM u my Skype.
Why should we accept you? I think that you should accept me because I have experience with clans and I hang out with u guys a lot. I think that Elevate will be a good clan for me <3

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Xx_SToRmZZ_xX
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: I have like 700 or so
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Yes I have Skype and teamspeak I can PM u my Skype.
Why should we accept you? I think that you should accept me because I have experience with clans and I hang out with u guys a lot. I think that Elevate will be a good clan for me <3
i feel bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci