• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Elevate [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: McOrangeBurger45
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: 270+
Donor: Not on McOrange, but I do have an account with donor I will use for scrims.
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Yes I have both.
Why should we accept you? The reason I was told why I got denied was kind of stupid ScrewYouGumby2 ;) and after thinking through somethings I have decided to reapply because I like the people in this clan. I think I would be a good aspect of the clan also. Hope you guys give me another chance.

c o l t o n

Platinum
Reaction score
Donor: Not on McOrange, but I do have an account with donor I will use for scrims.
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Yes I have both.
Why should we accept you? The reason I was told why I got denied was kind of stupid ScrewYouGumby2 ;) and after thinking through somethings I have decided to reapply because I like the people in this clan. I think I would be a good aspect of the clan also. Hope you guys give me another chance.
Yes!!

BucketzPVP

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: bucketz76 ( I have no alts)
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: 750 (aprox.)
Donor: Diamond
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: I have Skype and TeamSpeak.
Why should we accept you? I think you should accept me because I have a lot of friends in this clan and that would really go good with our communication. I'm a experienced player and looking for a high level clan.

OneOhOne

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft Id: Joweezy03 my new account is TheIdiotiicGamer and OneOhOne
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: 278 but im excellent at pvp.
Donor: Yes platinum----> TheIdiotiicGamer
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Yes both
Why should we accept you? because I am an experienced pvper and I know a member of the clan qweasdrtyfgh and I will help the clan and use good teamwork skills

Reaction score
Recommended

Synzt

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Id: Joweezy03 my new account is TheIdiotiicGamer and OneOhOne
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: 278 but im excellent at pvp.
Donor: Yes platinum----> TheIdiotiicGamer
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Yes both
Why should we accept you? because I am an experienced pvper and I know a member of the clan qweasdrtyfgh and I will help the clan and use good teamwork skills
I've stole this guy's skin before, so recommended!

OneOhOne

Tribute
Reaction score
Don't accept me. Im applying for a different clan since nobody is responding.

AustinTheBK

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: swagtastic153
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: 381
Donor: I have dia on alts
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Yes i go on your guyses ts bc i have friends on it.(Im friend rank)
Why should we accept you? I have friends in and wanna help you guys out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci