• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Elevate [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: iNeedANightLight
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: All together I have 545+ ( PM me for alts )
Donor: On My old account I have diamond but on iNeedANightLight I have regular
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: I have both
Why should we accept you? I am pretty active and I am a friendly person, I always try my hardest and Im there if you need me :) Im also a pretty good PVPer. think I am a good fit for this clan.

Fatal

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: FatalModzz + Alts
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: In total 1437
Donor: Diamond
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Both
Why should we accept you?: I think I have a lot of past clan knowledge and I think I will fit well in this clan and it's members. Also, I know a lot of people in Elevate and think I will make more friends by joining.

Also, can u unban me from your ts. My brother was banned and I got banned.

PROxNIGGLES_25

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: PROxNIGGLES_25
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: 410 I think
Donor: Platinum
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Ill tell someone on teamspeak. I prefer not to give it out.
Why should we accept you? You should accept me because I am a very skilled PvPer and Im getting better everyday! :D Im a very chill person to be around (Dont piss me off -_-) and Im very mature or funny whenever they are needed! You should also accept because I am on at least 5/7 days a week. I have alot of clan knowledge too, routes, Chokepoints, Strategies, Etc, Etc. I also think I should be accepted because Im sure im not the only one in this community to make friends with new people that can always teach me more!

WattledCarrot

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: WattledCarrot
Wins: 126/1343
Donor: Plat
: Have Skype And Ts Skype Is Ronnie.brandon5
Why Should We Accept You : i make a very good teammate i can help out in clan battles i have a lot of chest routes sometimes like 3 on the same map i know good choke points on all the well played maps and i am pretty good at pvp im really good with the rod

TrueBac

Iron
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: TrueBac
Wins [minimum 300, rare exceptions]: 565/2362
Donor: None
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the teamspeak]: Both, my skype is for_fun_eric_tran
Why should we accept you? I try to be a very modest person, I am calm and collected, and I can be one of the most defensive players I know. All I know is cleaning up, and Bow spamming! :D

Eluq

Diamond
Reaction score
Gumby, you should keep it to invite only and decide who you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci