• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emamyles' Minecraft Story

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I would like to thank all these amazing people who have helped me along the way and have been great friends. <3 ryanroks594 Rhino1928 @Tyler773 Sharktail77 SluttyPig iFanyo ReaVeZz Fertilizer @Slam_Burger ohheyitscarly rhysSH1 Cheedos @Half_Squirrel
HalfSquirrel on the forums :p

Til:dr,

#g33ke post
No.

#EmamylesPost
Yes, Emamyles post because it doesn't have paragraphs :p

#ShoutOut

EDIT: Everyone follow Zeno ! Now. Do it. He's a good man. And a sexy beast.
Randard1200 kristoniface Pherrera ITsMeTYL3R Some of you I may not know that well, I just like you. If anyone read this, I love you. Peace out. <3
Are you trying to kill me? :eek: :p

I'm not a nooob. :c
You take my route on Solar Frost :p <3 you :) (Because you are the first person I've seen take my route at the same time as me without a sword, even though there was someone else behind us with a sword..)

I am touched <3 But this isn't a mine craft story related to you quitting right? :p
*NOTIFICATION* He quit a couple minutes ago, didn't you hear?
Really long post because of all the quotes :p

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You take my route on Solar Frost :p <3 you :) (Because you are the first person I've seen take my route at the same time as me without a sword, even though there was someone else behind us with a sword..)
Yeah, same here. I don't think many people actually know about that route. xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci