• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Emmity [US-Division] - Reqruiting - Leaderboard Clan

PPandaaPlaysMCSG

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Ryan Hunter
IGN: PPandaaPlaysMC
Donor: Iron
Wins: 39/191
Commit to clan: Yas
Reason: The reason I would like to join this clan is because I see there are lots of clans out there that I could join, but I just didn't have the time and couldn't find the perfect one. Until Triston_20000 suggested this clan to me and I decided to join. Yes I know you need 200+ wins to join, but I do have a 1:4.5 ratio and I believe that is a decent ratio and would be acceptable enough to join this clan. Hopefully if I do get accepted with my lack of wins, I shall enjoy the times in the clan we have together.
(This Wasn't Included but) Maturity Level: 8 1/2 I do make some dirty jokes :p

Pugtoboy55

Tribute
Reaction score
Name- Colin
IGN- Pugtoboy55
Age (Must be over 13) 14
Do you have Skype? (Required) you know it
Do you have MCSG donor? gold
How many wins do you have? (Must be over 200+) 248
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted? Yea, you know how active I am
Why do you want to be in this clan? (5 sentences) I want to be in this clan because my old clan is too inactive. This clan seems to be very active and cool, and I'd like to be apart of it. I believe I can be of use - I can use very good tactics and strategies to give me the upper hand in situations I seem to be at a lose with. I am good with 1v1's, 2v1's, and some 3v1's. I like the rod and bow and am very good with them.

RageKaos_

Spectator
Reaction score
Name-Chris
IGN-RageKaos
Age (Must be over 13): Turning 14 in a Month
Do you have Skype? (Required) You got my Skype :)
Do you have MCSG donor? Gold Donor which is gonna run out in Feburary but don't worry :)
How many wins do you have? (Must be over 200+)70/800?
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted?Yes I am active almost all day, everyday
Why do you want to be in this clan? (5 sentences) I want to join this clan because every clan I join is acting poorly or disbanded and I feel like this clan will do great and will last long as it thrives and exceeds. Also Tristan was the one who made me join his clan (#TeamInvasion) and I thanked him for that,and seeing him leave made me sad. Tristan is a amazing leader and a great friend and I would love him to be my Leader. I have atleast over 100 wins including my Main Account (RageKaos) and my alt account (CaptainRage123)

drelyn

Spectator
Reaction score
Name- Matthew
IGN- drelyn
Age (Must be over 13) 14
Do you have Skype? (Required) you have met mayn
Do you have MCSG donor? platinum
How many wins do you have? (Must be over 200+) i have over 200 wins
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted? YEAH!
Why do you want to be in this clan? (5 sentences) cause your swag like Caillou

Blind_Pryme

Spectator
Reaction score
Name-Alexis
IGN-Blind_Pryme
Age (Must be over 13)13
Do you have Skype? (Required)Yes
Do you have MCSG donor?Nope
How many wins do you have? (Must be over 200+)150
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted?Yeah
Why do you want to be in this clan? (5 sentences)I want to join because i know many people in the clan. I actually like the roster and see that it's amazing. I'm not bad at pvp and i think i can join. I was always looking for a clan to join and i found you guys. I really liked a place to stay for a long while and try to make it to the leader boards. :)

PancakeGuy

Tribute
Reaction score
Name- Leo
IGN- PancakeGuy2
Age (Must be over 13) 21 ;) (14)
Do you have Skype? (Required) You have it :)
Do you have MCSG donor? Platinum Donor
How many wins do you have? (Must be over 200+) 52/253
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted? Yes ; we were in Invasion you know me ;)
Why do you want to be in this clan? (5 sentences) Cause sweg. My clan disbanded. Got no other choice. K?

SIlverflame99

Spectator
Reaction score
Name-kevin
IGN- ItzSilverflame
Age (Must be over 13) 15
Do you have Skype? You have it
Do you have MCSG donor? No
How many wins do you have? (Must be over 200+)2/19
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted? Yep
Why do you want to be in this clan? (5 sentences) I wan't to be in this clan because all of my clan are in it. I want this clan to be more successful. My clan was disbanded. I like pies and cheese. I want this clan to be rank 1.

Daxyy

Spectator
Reaction score
Name- Ian
IGN- xDaxyy
Age (Must be over 13)- I am 12, sadly. But I am very mature when it comes to clans :D. Turning 13 in 3 months.
Do you have skype? Yes it is xDaxyy
Do you have MCSG donor? Yes (Platnium)
How many wins do you have? I have 4 wins (reset stats) and 16 games played.
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted? Yes I will be very committed to this new and competitive clan :D
Why do you want to be in this clan (5 sentences) I would like to be in this clan because of many reasons. These reasons being is I think you have a very talented roster, and I think you set it up very well. See, my clan (4 0f them) they were all disbanded, but you having a very talented roster, I think your clan won't be disbanded for a while. Also, I would like to be in this clan because I love to have scrims clan battles, and just to play minecraft. So me saying that, I think I could help this clan out very well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci