• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Emmity [US-Division] - Reqruiting - Leaderboard Clan

Triston_20000

Spectator
Reaction score
  • "I, Triston_20000, leader of the clan Emmity, agree to the MCGamer Clan Rules and the MCGamer Administration. We will act appropriately and uphold the standards of the MCGamer community. Should the clan or its members break any of the rules, we agree to accept whatever punishments may be delivered."

boldkeith

Spectator
Reaction score
Name ~ Keith Alfaraj
IGN : XxBoldKeithXx
Yes i have skype
I don't have donor but hoping to get donor soon in the future
Wins : 27/308
If accepted will be entirely committed to this clan by being online whenever clan mates need assistance and if we're having a clan battle.
I'm interested In being this clan, Because I just wan't to enjoy my time playing MCSG, Make some new friends and have reliable clan mates that i can just sit back and enjoy with, Have some fun recording clan battles, Probably even record them for my you-tube channel, So yeah therefore everything above are reasons I would love to join you guys, Thank's for taking you're time to review my application, And i hope you take me into consideration.

Triston_20000

Spectator
Reaction score
Name ~ Keith Alfaraj
IGN : XxBoldKeithXx
Yes i have skype
I don't have donor but hoping to get donor soon in the future
Wins : 27/308
If accepted will be entirely committed to this clan by being online whenever clan mates need assistance and if we're having a clan battle.
I'm interested In being this clan, Because I just wan't to enjoy my time playing MCSG, Make some new friends and have reliable clan mates that i can just sit back and enjoy with, Have some fun recording clan battles, Probably even record them for my you-tube channel, So yeah therefore everything above are reasons I would love to join you guys, Thank's for taking you're time to review my application, And i hope you take me into consideration.
What is your Skype? Mine is mr.mojica17

BallonStrafe

Tribute
Reaction score
Name- Kevin
IGN- BallonStrafe
Age (Must be over 13) I'm pretty sure I am
Do you have Skype? (Required) Triston you have my Skype ^_^
Do you have MCSG donor? I have gold
How many wins do you have? (Must be over 200+) I have 217
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted? Yes, I will.
Why do you want to be in this clan? (5 sentences) I want to be in this clan because half of the people in this clan are friends of mine. I also want to join the clan, seeing as it is going to be a competitive clan, and that's what I've been looking for. This clan has a very talented roster. I feel like I will fit in ^_^ ummm umm CHOCHOLATE!

BallonStrafe

Tribute
Reaction score
Name- Kevin
IGN- BallonStrafe
Age (Must be over 13) I'm pretty sure I am
Do you have Skype? (Required) Triston you have my Skype ^_^
Do you have MCSG donor? I have gold
How many wins do you have? (Must be over 200+) I have 217
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted? Yes, I will.
Why do you want to be in this clan? (5 sentences) I want to be in this clan because half of the people in this clan are friends of mine. I also want to join the clan, seeing as it is going to be a competitive clan, and that's what I've been looking for. This clan has a very talented roster. I feel like I will fit in ^_^ ummm umm CHOCHOLATE!

DrSparkz

Spectator
Reaction score
Name- Saarthak
IGN- DrSparkzYT
Age (Must be over 13) 15
Do you have Skype? (Required) Yes - DrSparkz
Do you have MCSG donor? No, but hopefully will get it soon
How many wins do you have? (Must be over 200+) 2, but I just got a stat reset. I know my stats aren't that great now, but they will improve. I'm an experienced player with knowledge of chest routes, choke points, and call outs. I am also a very good pvper.
Will you be committed to this clan if accepted? Yes, I will contribute my PvP skill and cooperative and fun attitude
Why do you want to be in this clan? (5 sentences) My buddys BallonStrafe and Blastoise are in the clan. I've been looking for a clan with a strong foundation that is well developed and has mature and skilled players. This clan looks like the perfect clan. I'm also looking for an active clan and since I now my friends BallonStrafe and Blastoise are active, I am pretty sure the clan is too. I look forward to playing in this clan if I am to be accepted.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci