• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors

who likes pankakez

• me

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • me

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • also me

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • scout hates me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • also scout is nub :>

• hes ganna be mad if i add this

• opsie dasie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FineMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Finee

Skype ID:
You have me : -)

Past Clans:
Retro , Intrepid , Ismerize , Otto (banter)

Nationality:
England (British)

Tell us about yourself: My name is Fine , i have been playing on the MCGamer servers for now 2 years. I used to play hive. My stats on hive were 1k wins and currently on MCSG i do not have the best stats. I think my stats do not represent my pvp 'skill' and i applied for this clan because it seems really friendly and it looks talented.

: -)

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Finee

Skype ID:
You have me : -)

Past Clans:
Retro , Intrepid , Ismerize , Otto (banter)

Nationality:
England (British)

Tell us about yourself: My name is Fine , i have been playing on the MCGamer servers for now 2 years. I used to play hive. My stats on hive were 1k wins and currently on MCSG i do not have the best stats. I think my stats do not represent my pvp 'skill' and i applied for this clan because it seems really friendly and it looks talented.

: -)
trial

etz

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: My IGN is etz
Skype ID: You have me.
Past Clans: Some of the clans that I enjoyed: Lycaon, Solitude, Imagination, Lunatic, Ismerize, DestroyersPvP (stealthy u kno' xddd)
Nationality: I'm from Romania.
Tell us about yourself: Hi, my name is Drake! I'm playing MCSG for 3 years or more. I've quit for a little amount of time but then I came back because of clans that made my comeback. Also I wanna join Emperors because it's a good clan and I know some people in and my 'pvp' and teamwork is decent. I wanna learn something from the players that are in and maybe I can learn them something.

Last edited:

PedroRiwking

Tribute
Reaction score
how can you not understand that an unfair advantage that isn't allowed is cheating hahahaha
lol, it's not like it did much of a difference, it literally changed my click speed from 1 to 2, and I never used it on MCSG, I used it on Hive which was nearly 2 years ago. I reall don't see what's the issue, if you're devouching me or considering to deny me because of that reason it's just not very smart.

AttackzZ

Platinum
Reaction score
lol, it's not like it did much of a difference, it literally changed my click speed from 1 to 2, and I never used it on MCSG, I used it on Hive which was nearly 2 years ago. I reall don't see what's the issue, if you're devouching me or considering to deny me because of that reason it's just not very smart.
I don't think arguing to an ex owner of the clan will change anything bro !_____!

M

Experienced
Reaction score
yeah there's no difference between 8 and 16cps, i mean ryska could just click 8 cps wouldnt rly make a difference

PedroRiwking

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't think arguing to an ex owner of the clan will change anything bro !_____!
I'm not arguing bro, I'm just saying it really didnt make much of a difference and I didnt even use it on MCSG, I used it in a montage on Hive and after that never again.

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Wilie
Skype ID: pedro.ferreira.7
Past Clans: My signature
Nationality: Portuguese
Tell us about yourself: I'm a pretty chill dude, very active in minecraft, kohi mod, play a lot of pot pvp and I'm pretty good in pvp. I used to play a lot of MCSG/Hive back in the day stopped as clans were getting inactive and such, came back because I missed it. Hopefully I'll get accepted and make some new friends!
trial
HAHAH Scout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci