• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

END THE RESTARTING OF SERVERS NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin Cuffaro

Spectator
Reaction score
I am having the hardest time getting on servers! I'm been trying for 2 hours now and only played one game lasting 1 minute! The restarting of servers should be over now, keep them up and allow people to stay on!

due62

Tribute
Reaction score
Restarting the servers allow for less lag. If you wan to play so badly i suggest you donate then.

iiCALLmeNOOBY

Career
Reaction score
Use www.toomanyservers.com to see which servers are being restarted/close to being done and join when they come back up. Even on accounts i don't have donor on i can still get in relatively easily.

Filmmaster

Tribute
Reaction score
plus, once a game you are spectating ends, you get kicked. then after that, just spam connect to server and you will get in for sure. for example, i just stick to one server and dont join any others, and be patient, wait through a game, then you will for sure get in

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
plus, once a game you are spectating ends, you get kicked. then after that, just spam connect to server and you will get in for sure. for example, i just stick to one server and dont join any others, and be patient, wait through a game, then you will for sure get in
Or if you're not patient, just win the games, that way you dont have to wait

MCJackson

District 13
Reaction score
I wish they didn't need to restart but it has to be done in order for the servers to work correctly. The main reason they restart is because of the ghosting issue. and I guess it reduces lag but i never noticed much lag before the restarts but yeah. Until the ghosting issue gets fixed there will always be restarts.

Reactions: Le0

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
i had totally forgot about the ghosting problems

DylanS

Experienced
Reaction score
I am having the hardest time getting on servers! I'm been trying for 2 hours now and only played one game lasting 1 minute! The restarting of servers should be over now, keep them up and allow people to stay on!
Eh...
No.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
They also need to restart so that new people get to play. It would be unfair if the same people were playing all the time, preventing other people from getting in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci