• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Enlightened | AU

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNizerMC

Survivor
Reaction score
You actually hack...
He doesn't havk it's just because you can't hit him. I can hit him he does look like he his hacking but he is just good, you can think he hacks but why post it on our forums, he is in the clan buy doesn't mean you have to go ham about him hack which he doesn't

Holidays_

Survivor
Reaction score
He doesn't havk it's just because you can't hit him. I can hit him he does look like he his hacking but he is just good, you can think he hacks but why post it on our forums, he is in the clan buy doesn't mean you have to go ham about him hack which he doesn't
I have seen him hacking before, (he was hitting me without even looking at me). Normally not being able to hit someone is normally hacks (e.g. range hacks). Please do not be lying just because he is in your clan.

Obliterate

Experienced
Reaction score
I have seen him hacking before, (he was hitting me without even looking at me). Normally not being able to hit someone is normally hacks (e.g. range hacks). Please do not be lying just because he is in your clan.
I have also experienced this type of thing happen while engaging in combat with FluorescentBlaze. He was fighting someone else, so I go in behind him and he hits me while still facing his current opponent. I do not have evidence of this but I'm sure someone else does ;)

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
Lol, he hacks. What the actual bunnies is your problem? And your the 12vies that complain about hackers when you hack. O and your a mod on that server and team with him while he hacks. You've actually got problems.

Teerex

Experienced
Staff member
Reaction score
the thing that suprised me is your spelling and grammar. btw despite the poor skill and ping of the player recording him, it does look a lot like hacks.

GG1Heart

Diamond
Reaction score
the thing that suprised me is your spelling and grammar. btw despite the poor skill and ping of the player recording him, it does look a lot like hacks.
Please leave the thread before i get a mod involved. :)
Thank you

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
R.I.P Enlightended.

You guys are so going to disband, you have people in your clan who hack.
You use alts in clan battles. That's why Apex forfeited. You guys think your no.1 because you supposible beat "Apex".
Just overall another bad clan, who cheats and hacks. Why you do that? Come on guys, fair play?
Do you believe in karma? Because bad karma is heading your way :)
Please don't cheat and hack ever again. As this is a game that people just want to have fun on, not to get abused, and get hacked on.
Thank you :)
Have a good day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci