• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Enlightened | AU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taddaaa

Platinum
Reaction score
You know, that last part you just said 'lol' makes you very immature. Tend to keep away from those types of words.

Yes he was Teerex.

There proud of the DQ they got against Apex. It's kinda funny because technically it doesn't even count as a win...
Apex got eZ 5-0 this clan with one player.

Get some proof, then blacklist this clan c:
Honestly you seem to think that saying 'lol' is a sign of immaturity when all you do on the forums is create arguments/flame. In everyone of your clan applications you say the you are mature for a 12 year old, but your actions on the forums dosen't reflect on what you claim to be mature.

Teerex

Experienced
Staff member
Reaction score
Honestly you seem to think that saying 'lol' is a sign of immaturity when all you do on the forums is create arguments/flame. In everyone of your clan applications you say the you are mature for a 12 year old, but your actions on the forums dosen't reflect on what you claim to be mature.
isn't justhyperion kabaniabum

and why have a fifth of the members put YT on the end of their in game name. Young Thug?

Reaction score
isn't justhyperion kabaniabum

and why have a fifth of the members put YT on the end of their in game name. Young Thug?
Yes I am KabaniaBum, tend not to speak of that as the amount of hatred, abusive comments I got from that were just... unspeakable.
Anyway just came to say, that *EDITED THE NAME OUT*account was really awesome and i'll be buying that later on. I think the prize was a minecraft gift code? I'll also get that on my way.

Last edited:

Teerex

Experienced
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes I am KabaniaBum, tend not to speak of that as the amount of hatred, abusive comments I got from that were just... unspeakable.
Anyway just came to say, that Traque account was really awesome and i'll be buying that later on. I think the prize was a minecraft gift code? I'll also get that on my way.
so I won : D

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
Since this clan has been relatively inactive, I will be locking and moving it into the ‘Disbanded Clans’ section. Please let me or any other staff member know if you would like it reopened. Thanks and have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci