• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Enough Already..

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalKnowledge

Experienced
Reaction score
So a while ago I've come across a member by the name of "LeafyGreenTea", and after watching his "Hacking" evidence and seeing his wall, I keep seeing the same "joke" over and over and over: whether it be on the video page or his forum wall page.

When it comes to jokes you tend to hear him a couple times and if it's funny enough maybe a few more times. But I've honestly seen this joke so many times that I wonder why people honestly keep saying the same joke again and again and again. It honestly isn't funny any more, it lost its charm really fast after I saw the post one or two times. I get that he's a "legendary" hacker and while it's great that MCSG is so admiring of a hacker do we honestly need to be seeing the same joke again and again? I understand that MCSG isn't exactly housing all sorts of comedic geniuses but I mean really.

Someone just do us a favor and come up with a new joke about Leafy, because I swear if I see "He's pro" or "It was lag" one more time I'm just going to go completely nuts. In fact just don't do jokes about Leafy at all, the topic is like a beaten horse. It's just been ridden on by so many people and abused and clubbed that this horse is long dead.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
right let's just stop making the joke so this one guy happy. this one guy in particular who thinks he's better than everyone else who hates the ****ing joke and so everyone should listen to him when he says to quit it. the forums have been around for over 2 years now pal, and no one here besides the senior staff is treated any better than anyone. quit complaining about this stupid joke on a forum about a minecraft minigame. the only thing worse than the stupid joke is people complaining about it. i don't understand why you feel the need to be so verbal about your complaints. take it up with a staff member or something, take it up with dave, take it up with chad, actually do something about it instead of making this stupid thread.

*end scene*

CrystalKnowledge

Experienced
Reaction score
The pictures you have are over a year old, when it was actually funny. I agree that it's not funny now, but it's a bit unfair to use year old pics.

You set yourself up for that joke. I don't see why you're getting so worked up about this. Yes, the repetitive jokes frustrate me, but I just ignore it instead of complaining to everyone about it.
The repetitive jokes annoy you so you say the exact same joke? Whatever floats your boat man. If you don't want to see me complaining just take your own advice and don't look at this thread.
right let's just stop making the joke so this one guy happy. this one guy in particular who thinks he's better than everyone else who hates the ****ing joke and so everyone should listen to him when he says to quit it. the forums have been around for over 2 years now pal, and no one here besides the senior staff is treated any better than anyone. quit complaining about this stupid joke on a forum about a minecraft minigame. the only thing worse than the stupid joke is people complaining about it. i don't understand why you feel the need to be so verbal about your complaints. take it up with a staff member or something, take it up with dave, take it up with chad, actually do something about it instead of making this stupid thread.
You're going to be feisty when you hit puberty.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_burn_centers_in_the_United_States

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score

The repetitive jokes annoy you so you say the exact same joke? Whatever floats your boat man. If you don't want to see me complaining just take your own advice and don't look at this thread.
That's more fair.

He said it in sarcasm, there's a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci